15 Signs You Are From CBUS

15 Signs You Are From CBUS

You used to be embarrassed when others ask you where you're from, but now you could not be more proud to call C-BUS your home.

16
15 Signs You Are From CBUS
Chloe Bradburn

Born and raised in Columbus, Ohio?

YO SAME.

Here are 15 ways to prove you are from C-BUS at heart:

1. You bleed Scarlet and Gray

2. The Short North is your Manhattan

3. You know each corner of the North Market based on which corner of the world it's representing

4. The LC (now Express Live, but LC 5eva amirite) has become your best friend because your favorite jamzzzz always come to town there

5. Buckeye Donuts has your heart at all hours of the day

6. You somehow seem to know about half of Ohio State's campus even though you don't go there

7. Easton is your absolute go-to when it comes to anything from clothes to...well, clothes

8. Northstar Café is your ISH because of their glorious Northstar Burger

9. You get possessive when people not from Columbus talk about Jeni's because it originated in C-BUS

10. You can't wait to get weird at COMFEST

11. LATE NIGHT SLICE (or 10)

12. You accept the lack of consistent weather

13. You realize you are beyond #blessed to be one of the best places for (successful) food-test markets like Piada, Bibibop, Jenis, Northstar, and many more

14. You have been to and taken pictures at the countless, adorable coffee shops that supply fair trade beans and good eats (ahem, Fox in The Snow, Mission Coffee Co., Tasi, to name a few)

15. You used to be embarrassed when others ask you where you're from, but now you could not be more proud to call C-BUS your home <3