Credit: http://unbridledacts.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Spring-Colours-Wallpaper.jpg
Pin It

15 Reasons To Be Excited Spring Is Almost Here

No winter lasts forever.

Add to Collection

To add this article to a collection, you must be logged in.

1. The start of warm weather.

spring love it warm weather nice weather

This is the first sign that spring is coming! The snow is melting, the sun starts to come out more, and we can smell the change in the air. Stepping outside on the first sign of warm weather is a great feeling.

2. Hiking.

Endemol Beyond hang out friends nature hip hop

By this time everyone is tired of being cooped up inside, especially when it comes to the gym. Hiking is the perfect way to get exercise and enjoy the great weather. Plus think of the amazing views from the top!

3. Eating outside.

movies pizza ryan gosling crazy stupid love Eating pizza

So many restaurants have outdoor seating. Warm weather is the perfect time to enjoy lunch outside.

4. Spring cleaning.

dog

Bear with me. Although not many of us like to actually do the cleaning, none of us can deny the satisfaction of having a nice clean house and decluttering all the junk we piled up over the long winter.

5. The end of the school year is close.

done with finals tumblr excited weheartit schools out

When spring comes it is the first sign that we have reached the home stretch of the school year. No student, or teacher, for that matter can deny what a good feeling this realization is.

6. Spring clothes.

the devil wears prada movies fashion meryl streep spring

No more big clunky coats, bulky sweaters, or snow boots. Now we get to actually wear what we want without having to worry if we are going to freeze walking outside. An added bonus is that “I need spring clothes” is a great excuse to go shopping (as if we really needed one).

7. No more snow.

snow cold sad john

By this point in the year the snow is no longer pretty and sparkly. Instead it is brown and dirty and basically just in our way, so since we are no longer holding out for any more snow days we are all ready to say goodbye to the snow.

8. Flowers start to bloom.

flowers spring corgi dog

Whether we receive them or just get to look at them, flowers are pretty and cheerful. Seeing them bloom all over is something that everyone benefits from.

9. Spring Break.

spring break party beach spring spring breakers

Whether you are going on an awesome vacation with your friends or staying home and binge watching Netflix, a week off from school is a week well spent.

10. Driving with your windows down.

Yosub britney spears laughing laugh iggy azalea

Going for a ride and being able to roll the windows down while you are listening to your favorite songs makes your drives much easier.

11. Outdoor parties.

tv movies movie animation animated

After being cooped up inside all winter everyone goes outside every chance they get. So outdoor parties are another fun way to enjoy the nice weather.

12. Taking your pets outside.

animals animal dogs skateboarding animal cute

We all know this is the real reason to look forward to spring. Going on walks with your dog and taking them outside to play is always enjoyable.

13. Closer to summer vacations.

RealityTVGIFs tv drinking vacation big ang

Those beach trips are much closer now. The countdowns are winding down and we have the excitement of starting to prepare for them!

14. The sun sets later.

artists on tumblr game of thrones photography ocean clouds

More daylight! The days are longer which means there is more time for you to do things. No more sunsets before we even get home from school and work.

15. Not having to shovel or brush your car off.

This is a major reason to be excited about spring. Not having to stand outside in the cold every time you have to go somewhere just to shovel and brush off your car!

Romain Laurent art artists on tumblr loop fun

Like Odyssey on Facebook