15 Old Disney Channel Songs That Are Still Your Jam

" I wanna get back to the old days.."

121
http://disneychannel.disney.com/

Admit it, Disney Channel not only had great shows that made our childhood but the stars also came out with some pretty good bops. Demi Lovato, The Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Hilary Duff, etc. We had the best of both worlds back in the day. Here are some of the Disney Channel songs that you may still jam to or will start to again:

1. One And The Same

Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez were the ultimate friendship goals. This song is from their movie Princess Protection Program. A movie and a song together, what every pair of BFF's wanted. And you know you and your BFF reenacted this legendary song at least once.

2. Say Ok

Vanessa Hudgens was one of the main queens of the Disney Channel. She has so many songs that you still remember every word too.

3. So Yesterday

Hilary Duff, Lizzie McGuire. Whatever you want to call her, just admit she had some amazing songs.

4. Year 3000

The only thing more disappointing than their break up is the fact that none of us will live to see the year 3000 :(

5. Potential Break Up Song

PSA: Aly & AJ are coming back with new music and they have a big expectation to fulfill because they set the bar high with their old songs.

6. It's Alright, It's Ok

There was nobody I admired more than Ashley Tisdale when I was young. I may or may not still jam to her.

7. Welcome To Hollywood

That's right, Oliver Oaken can SING.

8. Over It

In my opinion, Anneliese Van Der Pol was SO underrated. Her voice is so great. And can we take a moment to appreciate how great of a movie Stuck In The Suburbs was.

9. Backflip

All hail Queen Raven.

10. Push It

Push It, Push It to the limit, limit.

11. Beautiful Soul

Remember when Maddie and London fangirled to this song on Suite Life of Zack and Cody?!

12. Cinderella

Cheetah Girls were squad goals.

13. What Dreams Are Made Of

Hey Now, Hey Now!

14. Nobody's Perfect

I gotta work it!

15. Sneakernight

Still to this day, I jam so hard to this song.

There are so many other songs that we could add onto this list but here are 15 of my favorites. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the throwbacks.