15 Mysteries Of Disney World

15 Mysteries Of Disney World

Even Mickey Mouse has his secrets.

2041
15 Mysteries Of Disney World
my Camera

Many Disney fanatics agree that there is no place on Earth like Walt Disney World in Orlando Florida! From the sightings of beloved characters, to rides that bring you back to your childhood and beyond. There are many myths however about Disney World that may or may not be true. How many of these have you heard? How many do you think are true?

1. Aquarium

In Epcot, there is an attraction called "The Seas." Included inside is a massive aquarium. How massive is it, you ask? Spaceship Earth (aka the Epcot Ball) could fit inside of the tank and there would still be room left over. 5.7 million gallons of water is what it takes to fill it up making it the second largest aquarium in the United States.

2. Treasured Guests

If you are called a treasured guest, don't take it as a compliment. It is a (not so) secret code amongst employees meaning that you are being a public nuisance and they are warning other staff members to keep an eye on you. Makes sense. One mans treasure is another's pain in the butt.

3. Code V

Code "V" is probably heard often times near rides such as Splash Mountain and The Tower of Terror. If you hear this, that means you should walk the other way. V isn't for vendetta, it's for vomit.

4. Crossbones

When on the "Pirates of the Caribbean" ride, you'll see many scull and crossbones. Look for one on a headboard, that one is real.

5. Johnny Depp

The Pirates ride was created with three Captain Jack Sparrow characters inside. Count them carefully. If you see four, that means you saw the real Sparrow, John Depp himself. He often times likes to dress up in full costume and hide in the ride!

6. Hidden Mickey

Hidden through out the parks are hidden Mickeys. Could be rocks, or the shape of a pumpkin. The largest hidden Mickey however is not visible from the ground. It is in Disney Hollywood Studios.

7. Fireworks

No trip to Disney would be complete without the spectacular firework show. They shoot off so many that they are in second place for purchasing the most explosives in the United States. The Military is in first.

8. Justin Bieber

What a treasured guest he is! After all, he is banned from going to the parks after an altercation ended in him punching Mickey Mouse in a not very nice place.

9. Beatles

The Magical Mystery Tour ended here in 1974 when John Lennon signed paperwork that officially ended the marvel that was the Beatles.

10. Pickled Sausages

Some of the Imagineers stationed in The Tower of Terror started playing pranks on each other by hiding and jumping out at each other while holding a jar of pickled sausages. One day, someone left it behind and it got glued down with the rest of the props. Now it is part of the ride. It is behind the photo pickup area.

11. Easy Cleaning

No guest is able to go thirty steps without reaching a trash can. No one has to go out of their way to throw anything out.

12. Golden days

When Disney first opened, admission was only $3.50! On the downside, you had to pay for each individual ride. But still!

13. Mission Impossible

Mission Space located in Epcot uses more computer power than the space shuttles launched by NASA. That's out of this world.

14. Original Attractions

There are 14 attractions still there from when the park first opened. Six of them are:

1. Country Bear Jamboree

2. Dumbo the Flying Elephant

3. Frontierland Shooting Arcade

4. Jungle Cruise

5. Mad Tea Party

6 Peter Pan's Flight

15. Free Water

Save money by going into any of the quick service restaurants and ask for a cup and you will get one! A quick tip to help save money!