15 Motivational Quotes To Achieve Success

It's reached that point in the semester where motivation is dwindling. Even though Summer seems so far out of sight, don't neglect the goals that you have set for yourself. With a little inspiration, you will achieve anything that you put your mind to.

1.  “Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you will become what you believe.” - Oprah Winfrey 

2. “Always go with the choice that scares you the most because that is the one that is going to help you grow.” – Caroline Myss 

3. “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” - Henry Ford 

4.  “Don’t decrease the goal. Increase the effort.” – Unknown 

5. “Everything you can imagine is real.”  - Pablo Picasso 

6. “It’s not who you are that holds you back. It’s who you think you’re not.” -Unknown 

7. “Strong people are those who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at them.” – Unknown

8.  “If your life just got harder, congratulations, you just leveled up.” -Unknown 

9. “Be humble, be hungry, and always be the hardest worker in the room.” -Unknown 

10. “Think like the person you want to become.” - Unknown

11. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.”  - Charles Swindoll 

12. “Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.” – Deepak Chopra

13. "Work like there is someone working 24 hours a day to take it away from you.” – Mark Cuban 

14. “What you do today can improve all of your tomorrows.” – Unknown 

15.  “Don’t adapt to the energy in the room, influence the energy in the room.”  - Unknown