15 Hilary Duff Songs You Need To Listen To Today

This is what dreams are made of.

67

It's time to "come clean." You know that you're still in love with Hilary Duff. Our beloved Lizzie McGuire will never be "so yesterday" because she will live in on in our hearts forever. It's time to "party up" by taking a trip down memory lane with the best of her hits:

1. "Why Not."

Why you should listen to it again: Umm, "why not?" This was definitely your middle school jam, and probably inspired you to take a crazy chance (i.e. slow dance with your crush at the graduation dance).

Most memorable line: "You always dress in yellow when you want to dress in gold."

2. "Come Clean."

Why you love this video: Every time it rains, you stare out your window and pretend to be Hilary. Every time.

Most memorable line: "Let the rain fall down and wake my dreams!"

3. "My Kind."

Why you've already watched this video three times today: Hilary is just as cute and relatable in this video as ever. You're pretty sure you want to be her best friend now or be her (I mean, did you see her body?).

Most memorable line: "You're taking me, taking me high. You're loving me, loving me right."

4. "All About You."

Why this video is all too relatable: It reminds you of that cute boy who sat next to you in one of your classes freshman year whose Facebook profile picture you showed all your friends before you even said a word to him. Side note: Can Hilary teach us her sick moves?

Most memorable line: "Think you're all about me, but I'm all about you."

5. "Metamorphosis."

Why this song lived on so long: Who could forget any of Hilary's legendary second album, yet alone the title track?

Most memorable line: "Come on and give me a kiss. Come on, I insist."

6. "So Yesterday."

Why you still know every word to this song: It's a classic breakup song. It helped you get over that middle school crush you swore you were going to marry one day. Hilary was right about him, when tomorrow came he seemed so yesterday.

Most memorable line: "Haven't you heard that I'm gonna be OK?"

7. "Wake Up."

Why this song still gives you a burst of energy: You probably set your alarm to this song or jammed to it while applying your thick black eyeliner before going to the mall with your friends.

Most memorable line: "London, Paris, maybe Tokyo."

8. "Sweet Sixteen."

Why you waited years to be able to sing this song for a day straight: Hilary taught you that once you were 16 you could do anything, including go to clubs. Also, you secretly hoped your birthday bash would make it onto the show, "Sweet Sixteen" and that a video montage of your life would play to this song.

Most memorable line: "Sweet sixteen, gonna spread my wings."

9. "With Love."

Why this may be one of your favorite Hilary music videos: Kellan Lutz. That's all you need to know.

Most memorable line: "Just slow me down, slow me down."

10. "Chasing the Sun."

Why this music video makes you smile: Look at Hilary pretending to live an ordinary life. How cute. Now when do we get get to pretend that we are pop singers?

Most memorable line: "Won't miss out on the fun. Gotta get it while our hearts are young."

11. "Sparks."

Why this video is life changing: Hilary Duff is on Tinder and she wants to eat pizza. Come on, fellas. You better swipe right. Also, how many people get to say they were in a music video on their first date?

Most memorable line: "You, you make my heart go [insert attempt to whistle like the song.]"

12. "Stranger."

Why this sing is so memorable: Umm, could Hilary be any more mysterious?

Most memorable line: "If they could only see you like I do, then they would see a stranger too."

13. "Beat of My Heart."

Why you don't care that she says the same phrase over and over for the entire song: It's so catchy. You almost have a heart attack every time you hear it. It just never gets old.

Most memorable line: "To the beat of my... to the beat of my..."

14. "Party Up."

Why this song instantly makes you feel cool: It was your middle school "party" anthem, and you ruled those halls.

Most memorable line: "Come on and light me up."

15. "What Dreams Are Made Of."

Why this is one of your top 10 favorite songs of all time: Nothing could ever compare to "The Lizzie McGuire" movie. You're saving up to study abroad in Rome because of it. If only you had a dollar for the number of times that you've said, "Sing to Me Paulo."

Most memorable line: "Hey now! Hey now!"