15 Favorite Quotes By F. Scott Fitzgerald

The man who "Strokes you with his words".

16551
A.G. Nauta Couture

In light of Amazon Prime releasing Z: The Beginning of Everything, which is a new biographical series that follows Zelda Fitzgerald's life and her love story with F. Scott Fitzgerald, I decided to share my 15 favorite quotes from F. Scott Fitzgerald (it was not easy to only choose 15).

Fitzgerald is my all time favorite author ever since I read the Great Gatsby in the summer of 2013. So naturally, I am ecstatic to watch this series while in the comfort of my dorm room under 8 blankets, and pasta by my side while my homework sits untouched in my backpack. Thanks, Amazon, this is just what I needed.

These are in no order because choosing 15 was hard enough.

1.

This one needs to be remembered, always.

2.

This quote is very light and poetic. This should also be everyone's life motto.

3.

From his first novel, This Side of Paradise. Which, personally is not my fave, but I would definitely read again.

4.

If you're not in love with Fitzgerald yet, keep reading. If you are, keep reading.

5.

Thanks, Nick Carraway for letting us all know that judgment is inevitable.

6.

@ my bio.

7.

This is a great one for growing up.

8.

You can't control everything, and you can't feel sorry when the universe lets you down. You have to just keep going on.

9.

This will be a HUGE sign at my wedding, FYI.

10.

From the masterpiece novel itself.

11.

If you remember any quote from this article, remember this one (that's why it's a different font).

12.

The truth in this statement is undeniable.

13.

The man had a way with words.

14.

Also, please remember this one too.

15.

The depth. Beautiful.