Music is a beautiful thing. It can make you laugh, it can make you smile and it can even make you cry. Country music is no exception to the rule. Sometimes it'll even make you wanna drink. Here are fifteen country songs that'll just make you wanna crack a cold one and sing along.
1. "It's Five O'Clock Somewhere" - Alan Jackson
Featuring the man, the myth, the legend, Mr. Jimmy Buffet himself, these two sure are right. It's five o'clock somewhere, there's no bad time for a cold one.
2. "Alcohol" - Brad Paisley
Well, Brad sure did hit the nail on the head. Medicine, poison and the perfect helping hand needing in making white people dance.
3. "Friends in Low Places" - Garth Brooks
"Where the whiskey drowns and the beer chases my blues away, and I'll be okay..."
4. "I Love This Bar" - Toby Kieth
If this song comes on in any small town dive bar I can just about guarantee the whole place is singin' along.
5. "Drinking Class" - Lee Brice
Blue collar crowd, pour yourself a drink, this ones for you.
6. "Rain is a Good Thing" - Luke Bryan
Rain indeed does make corn, and corn does actually make whiskey, the rest depends on the person.
7. "Billy's Got His Beer Goggles On" - Neal McCoy
Admit it, we all know a Billy when they start drinking. (Or may be Billy ourselves after a few too many.)
8. "The More I Drink" - Blake Shelton
And the more you drink the more you'll start to think Blake wrote this song all about little old you.
9. "When The Sun Goes Down" - Kenny Chesney
Even though you may already have a drink in hand before the sun went down but that's besides the point.
10. "Am I the Only One" - Dierks Bentley
Pretty much the question you ask yourself after work every Friday night. Isn't there anybody out there that wants to have a cold beer?
11. "Crushin' It" - Brad Paisley
After three or five or ten or twenty cans of cold Bud Light you'll probably be crushing it too.
12. "Dust on the Bottle" - David Lee Murphy
Even though most of our bottles don't last long enough for the dust.
13. "Take My Drunk Ass Home" - Luke Bryan
You'll be singing this in the backseat of your friends car on the way home from the bar inbetween bites of your drunk food of choice.
14. "Watermelon Crawl" - Tracy Byrd
By the end of the night there's probably a very high chance you'll be watermelon crawlin'.
15. "Red Solo Cup" - Toby Kieth
Essentially the anthem of frat parties and barn bashes everywhere, even if you aren't drinking out of a solo cup that night you'll sing along like you are.
Proceed to party, keep on crushin' it, grab your beer goggles, dust off that bottle and watermelon crawl on country music fans. You deserve it.