If your schedule looks anything like mine, you suddenly have roughly six things due every week and all of them are due on the exact same day. It's really not that you grossly procrastinated (though you might have... no judgement, I promise) it's just that every class decided to have something super important due that day. And if you have three classes on Wednesday and two on Thursday and together that makes six assignments and two tests, well you might be a little overwhelmed.
This is the point in the semester where we all seem to be sleep deprived, our grades are falling, our motivation is lacking, and we seemingly don't have enough time in the day. It's like we survived midterms only to come back from Fall Break and get hit in the face with more stuff to do. Fun, huh?
With a month (yes, a month) left of school and all of us wondering how we're going to make it to the end of November, I felt like everyone deserved a pick-me-up. Who doesn't love corgis?
1. The model corgi
2. The "I just wanna play!" corgi
3. The corgi that actually can wiggle his ears
4. The Olympic diver corgi
5. The corgi that found his best friend
6. The corgi that's telling that ball who's boss
7. The gym buddies
8. The corgi with motivation that is actually #goals
9. The acrobat who happens to be a flipping corgi
10. The corgi whose energy makes you say #goals
11. The corgi that's just enjoying the therapeutic nature of swings
12. The Great Corgi Explorer (aka: all of us during the first snow of the year)
13. This corgi enjoying his favorite guilty pleasure
14. This precious baby's perfect head tilt!
15. This corgi that noped harder than all of us
Are you feeling better yet? No!? Okay, how about a video of many corgis (thanks Buzzfeed!) to improve your day. Better yet, save this video (and the whole article if you want) to look at and remember that you're going to survive this semester. The world is not going to end and you're going to make it. These corgis certainly think so!