15 Confessions Of A Black Nerd: Volume 2

Y'all aren't ready for this one either.
27

Here are 15 MORE confessions from your favorite black nerd. I'm here once again to show you the world of Doug in a light you've never seen before. You will laugh, you will cry, and you will most certainly think I'm weird... and that's okay. Let us proceed.

1. Macbook > Microsoft

1.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 Processor with 128 GB storage and 8GB of memory with up to 16 hours of battery life? Do you even lift Microsoft?

2. If it is free, it is for me.

You already know that your boy will come through if there are free items within a three-to-four-mile radius.

3. My favorite meme this month goes to...

WOAH.

4. I'm pretty athletic

Catch me on the track. You're looking at the next Usain Bolt. Believe me.

5. Call GEICO and save 15% or more on car insurance

I thoroughly enjoy the gecko's cunning British dialect. I hope you do too.

6. I'm honestly blessed to be a part of Odyssey Stony Brook

I hope to grow more with these wonderful writers and editors in hopes of creating a better community for all!

7. I'm excited for "Stranger Things" Season 2

Dustin, Mike, and Lucas are BAAAAAAACK. Let's go!

8. Pizza is the single greatest entity in the known universe

Homer Pizza

Only true legends will indulge in this pure oven-baked masterpiece.

9. Everything you learned in high school was a LIE.

You can only prepare for so much in High School.

10. "Hamilton" is living art personified

Lin-Manuel Miranda has changed the world and inspired a generation with this show (but was there any doubt?)

11. "Ed, Edd, and Eddy" Meme Joke #2: Furious 7

"And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again."

12. Best Hood Moment #3: The Golden State Warriors blew a 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals to the Cleveland Cavaliers.

No team had ever erased a 3-1 deficit in NBA Finals history until the 2016 Champion Cleveland Cavaliers. Especially against a team coming off the greatest regular season in history. Insane.

13. Not all nerds wear glasses, nor do all of them have a nerd look.

Being a nerd is universal. No matter the ethnicity or background of a particular person, we all have a little nerd in all of us, even if you don't necessarily want to show it.

14. I honestly got really hungry typing this second volume.

Really really really H U N G R Y.

15. I should go eat again.

Until next time.

Side Note: Here's Volume 1 for those who need more!