Guys On Tinder Can Fit Into 14 Molds

Guys On Tinder Can Fit Into 14 Molds

Some are good, but most are super cringe-worthy.

305
Guys On Tinder Can Fit Into 14 Molds

Tinder is a scary, yet exciting, place I like to visit when I'm feeling especially lonely or promiscuous, which, let's be honest, is pretty often. It's an easy place to meet new people, find someone to hook up with if you're into that, or maybe (but probably not) find the love of your life! People from all walks of life one way or another seem to find their way into the Tinder world.

I am a connoisseur of the Tind. I have spent many a night staying up till 3 a.m. talking to a random stranger about my favorite Netflix shows, gone on a few dates that were incredibly awkward and filled with uncomfortable small talk, and I've even hooked up with a few dudes that I will probably never see again.

From my experience with the wonderful world of Tinder, I have found that there are 14 types of guys that you will inevitably find if you're a regular swiper like myself. Some are good, but most are super cringe-worthy.

(Warning: if you have talked to me on Tinder or have had the amazing opportunity to meet me in real life because of Tinder, you may feel personally victimized by this article #sorrynotsorry).

1. The "Jim Halpert looking for my Pam Beasley" guys

As much as I love The Office, this bio line is SO overdone, dudes.

2. The guys that are strictly looking for threesomes

Sometimes you'll get lucky and find a guy who already has a girlfriend and is looking for a third, too! That's always a fun conversation.

3. The ghosters

They seemed super interested in you, you guys meet up IRL, and then he never talks to you again! Spooky, am I right?

4. The "send pics" guys

That's the first and only thing they send to you because you don't respond, because ladies, you deserve better than a guy who can't even form a complete sentence when asking for nudes.

5. The super hot guys that you don't even swipe right for

Because you know you aren't going to match with them, and you can't handle that kind of disappointment.

6. The catfishers

This kinda goes with the previously mentioned type of guy, because there's absolutely no way that that guy with the eight-pack abs actually swiped right for your potato looking ass (I have been catfished on Tinder. IT HAPPENS.).

7. The "so what are you on tinder for?" guys

BTW when they ask this, it means they want to hook up. Don't be fooled.

8. The super duper hipsters

They have a paragraph long bio about how much they love poetry, drinking earl grey tea, and the smell of the autumn breeze blowing through their overgrown beard.

9. The guys that only have group pictures

You have to do some real detective work to figure out which one he is in the pictures (Newsflash, he's usually the least attractive).

10. The guys that don't try to talk to you about sex

These pure boys are rare gems, don't lose them.

11. The minors

They pretend like they're old enough to be on Tinder but it's not until after you guys meet IRL that he discloses that he's actually only a junior in high school! Talk about cringe. (This has also happened to me btw).

12. The 'hey gorgeous *heart eyes emoji*" guys

Like they don't say that to literally every girl that they match with.

13. The guys that automatically fall in love with you

They message you non-stop, tell you how perfect you are, and talk about how they want to be your boyfriend AND YOU'VE ONLY BEEN TALKING TO THIS DUDE FOR TWO HOURS?!?!?

14. The guys that actually stick around

You meet them IRL, they're great, they don't ghost you, and you become so close that it's hard to even believe that you met them at 2 a.m. on a terrible dating app!