I recently read a quote that said, "Remember when you thought people in their 20s were adults? Hahaha help me." This is exactly how I feel on a daily basis. However, there are still certain signs I've notice that made me realize that I'm still old. Does that mean I'm an adult? Not really. Does that matter to the rest of the world? Not really. Life moves on anyway, and the best person to help you along is Liz Lemon.
1. Jury duty is a very real thing, and you avoid it like the plague. Or "Bachelorette" spoilers.
2. Bills on bills on bills. Why is life so expensive?
3. Mom is frequently reminding you of how she wants grandkids.
4. The friends you have now are probably the ones you'll have forever. Sorry if they suck.
5. The food pyramid was probably some kind of pyramid scheme. The only food group that matters is what's easiest to make.
6. You've learned the value of strong female friendships that no one can break.
7. "Why go out anymore?" is a regular thought.
8. But if you do go out, you're in it for the possibility of free food.
9. Buying ordinary stationery is exciting.
10. Finally, you're dealing with your childhood problems with a qualified therapist.
10. You've accepted your awkward dance moves.
11. Standing up for what you believe in isn't so hard anymore.
12. You've perfected the Eye Roll.
13. The English language doesn't make sense anymore. What is fleek? Man buns? Legiterally?