14 Dr. Seuss Quotes To Live By In 2018

14 Dr. Seuss Quotes To Live By In 2018

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."

295
14 Dr. Seuss Quotes To Live By In 2018
Ashley Brockman

Growing up, I used to hear quotes and write them down in a journal. Most of the time these sayings were by the man himself, Dr. Seuss. As I've gotten older, I've come to really appreciate my innocence as a kid. Who knew that I would find this journal during Christmas Break when I needed to hear his wise words the most?

Here are 14 of the many quotes by Dr. Seuss I have collected over the years!

1. "Be who you are, and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter, don't mind."

2. "Unless someone like YOU cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

3. "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose."

4. "Don't give up. I believe in you all. A person's a person no matter how small."

5. "Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive that is youer than you!"

6. "Shout loud, "I am LUCKY to be what I am! I'm not just a clam or a ham or a dusty old jar of sour gooseberry jam!"

7. "From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere!"

8. "I'm sorry to say so but, sadly, it's true that bang-ups and hang-ups can happen to you."

9. "Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory."

10. "You're off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting...so get on your way!"

11. "Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."

12. "To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."

13. "So be sure when you step, step with care and great tact. And remember that life's a great balancing act."

14. "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."