14 Post Finals Week Feelings

14 Post Finals Week Feelings

As told by the characters from "Parks and Recreation."

11
14 Post Finals Week Feelings

Congratulations! You've survived the week every student dreads about. I bet you feel like you just won the lottery or that you could just possibly conquer the world. Unfortunately, you've only really won about a very short week of freedom from sitting in overcrowded classrooms, also known as spring break.

Here are some of the many post-final feelings as told by "Parks and Recreation."

1. When you finally turn in your last final to your professors

2. Leaving the lecture hall you've been sitting in for the past three hours

3. Eating whatever you want after because you deserve it

4. Not wanting to leave your bed for the next week

5. Finding a way to celebrate

6. Telling yourself not to check your grades

7. Ending up checking your grades anyways

8. Telling yourself you'll just do better next quarter

9. Finally seeing your pet (That isn't a raccoon or squirrel that lives on campus)

10. Seeing all the fun things your friends are doing for their spring break

11. Realizing how many shows on Netflix you can finally watch

12. Finally being able to things that don't involve studying or a library

13. But realizing you're still an adult

14. And that you'll have to repeat finals all over again in 10 weeks