14 Lizzie McGuire Quotes That Are Still Perfect Today

Words of wisdom from the spunky blonde herself

10655

The early 2000s brought several classic Disney Channel shows. From "That’s So Raven" to "Phil of the Future" the shows were incredibly diverse and brought joy to viewers of all ages. However, one of the best shows to grace the screen during these years was none other than "Lizzie McGuire." Lizzie McGuire was a young girl going through the stresses of middle school life and crazy family members. Lizzie’s fun loving personality made her a character that boys and girls of all ages instantly fell in love with; she was just like us! I mean after all, who could forget Lizzie’s run in with Aaron Carter and her incredible trip to Italy! Lizzie McGuire, and her cartoon conscience, became a staple in the lives of so many people! Her sassy remarks and incredible words of wisdom have taken on a whole new meaning as the generation of Lizzie watchers begin to head into adulthood. Here are 14 Lizzie McGuire quotes that continue to ring true in our lives today.

1. “Knowing that someone’s wrong for you doesn’t change the way you feel.”

2. “Of course it’s a good idea! I came up with it!”

3. “If I don’t like it why waste my time doing it? I’d rather work extra hard at something I do love even if it takes a little longer.”

4. “I’m hurt. I’m tired. I’m hungry.”

5. “I have absolutely nothing to wear.”

6. “You’ll never figure out who you really are if you’re busy trying to be someone else.”

7. “We’re friends and even if we get in a fight and you walk away from me, you’ll always know where to find me.”

8. “I don’t want a challenge, I want a nap.”

9. “One little mistake and suddenly we’re not talking. Whatever happened to best friends forever?”

10. “Promise me that when we’re here, we’ll find adventure.”

11. “When did my friends become more complicated than my math homework?”

12. “It’s okay! I got some cool cheese!”

13. “Sing to me Paolo!”

And of course…

14. “This is what dreams are made of!”