Valentine's Day can be stressful for some people - people who feel that they should have a partner on February 14th. But hey! Hold your head up high! It's mainly a commercial holiday, so don't stress! You don't need anyone but yourself, but reading funny valentines is still a great way to pass the time. If you don't have a significant other just give one to a friend! Or to your mom! Or your cat! Or tape one to the mirror to giggle about whenever you pee! So here I've rounded up some of my favorite funny valentines for you to enjoy the Valentine's Day!
1. Everybody likes Finding Nemo and a good butt compliment.
2. Who doesn't like Eminem? This valentine is better than your mom's spaghetti.
3. A great pun is a great way to maintain any relationship.
4. A classic pun/compliment combo. It works on everyone. Hopefully your relationship stays better than the recent Transformers movies though.
5. And whoever receives this should love you for that.
6. Look at you go! Making Plato jokes and everything. Classic philosophers were never as cool as when you printed this out for your friend.
7. For the pessimists among us...
8. I think this is the best one to use to flirt with somebody. That probably tells you a lot about me.
9. BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL! Who wouldn't want a Bill Nye science joke valentine?
10.This one is particularly pertinent for toddlers and college students.
11. Oh, this one gave me a good chuckle. I want to secretly leave this one in a friend's room and have them find it.
12. This is true love right here.
13. For your Harry Potter obsessed friend or family member.
14. It's not Life Alert anymore it's Love Alert.
Have a Happy Valentines Day! Make someone laugh!