14 Eccentric Coffee Shops To Visit In Dallas, Texas

Calling all coffee lovers

8281
txtraders

Looking to venture away from Starbucks? Live in the Dallas area? Here are 14 eccentric coffee shops in Dallas, Texas that you should definitely check out if you're a self-proclaimed coffee connoisseur:

Crooked Tree Coffee House: 2414 Routh St, Dallas, TX 75201

What to try: Snickers Latte

Murray Street Coffee Shop: 103 Murray St, Dallas, TX 75226

What's unique: They serve breakfast all day!!! Pass the waffles and coffee over here, please!!

White Rock Coffee: 10105 E. Northwest Hwy. Dallas, TX 75238; 4216 Abrams Road Dallas, TX 75238; 4th Floor Bright Building 1935 Medical District Blvd. Dallas, TX 75235

What to try: Chai Latte with almond milk

Opening Bell Coffee: 1409 S Lamar St, Dallas, TX 75215

What's unique: Live music from local artists several times per week

Ascension Coffee: 1621 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX 75207

What's unique: Offer a wide selection of delectable brunch foods

Oak Lawn Coffee: 2720 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX 75219

What's unique: HAPPY HOUR 2-5 PM half priced coffee & teas

Mudsmith: 2114 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX 75206

What to try: Daily Brew

Drip Coffee Co: 4343 Lovers Ln, Dallas, TX 75225

What to try: Caramel Brain Freeze

Mokah Coffee Bar: 2803 Taylor St, Dallas, TX 75226

What's unique: Artsy interior decorations

Cultivar Coffee Bar & Roaster: 1146 Peavy Rd, Dallas, TX 75218

What to try: Cortado

Houndstooth Coffee: 1900 N Henderson Ave, Dallas, TX 75206

What to try: Jo and Jam

Weekend Coffee: 1511 Commerce St, Dallas, TX 75201

What to try: Cold brew coffee

Black Forest Coffee: 5801 E Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX 75231

What's unique: It's connected to Half Price Books! Get your caffeine fix and shop around for great reads in a single trip.

Watermark Coffee Shop: 7540 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX 75251

What's unique: It's located inside of a church