If you've ever been mistaken for a pre-teen or had to explain to someone you are in fact an adult, you might have a baby-face. You often focus on the downsides of looking young, but here are some awesome benefits:
1. It’s a good conversation starter.
“Wait, you’re telling me you’re a junior in college not high school?”
2. You could order off the under-12 kids menu until you were 16.
Half-priced grilled cheese all day long.
3. You can get free drinks at parties by declaring yourself a prospective student.
It’s not hard for you to pass as a senior in high school and you plan to take advantage of it.
4. You get ID'd at R-rated movies.
Not sure if this is a benefit, but you get to whip out your ID and embarrass the teenage ticket-taker.
5. People underestimate you.
You always exceed expectations because people think you're less experienced.
6. People frequently refer to you as “adorable”.
You know you secretly love it.
7. Bouncers are shocked when you hand them a real ID.
*Flips hair* “That's right, sir, now let me in.”
8. You’re in good company with tons of baby-faced celebrities.
Work that baby-face just like Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
9. You always surprise people.
Something about looking younger throws people off, but they're pleasantly surprised when they see what you're capable of.
10. You get seated at the kids’ table at family events even though you’re technically an adult.
This means no answering questions about your future or your relationship status over dinner. Score.
11. People aren’t intimidated by you.
Your baby-face makes you easily approachable in any setting.
12. For boys, growing a beard instantly ages you 10 years.
Who doesn't love some good facial hair?
13. For girls, you've become pros at doing make-up from trying to look older.
That winged eye-liner is on point.
14. When you're 40 you'll look 25.
Sweet revenge to everyone who ever messed with you for looking young.