It's hard to believe that Team StarKid released their first musical eight years ago on YouTube and have only gotten funnier since than (see their newest musical Firebringer). Here are some of my favorite moments from A Very Potter Musical:
1. When Ginny got told off for being low-key racist
Cho Chang's a white southern belle. Who knew?
2. When we finally found out what Jigglypu- I mean Hufflepuffs were good for.
3. Every time Snape unexpectedly entered the scene and uttered these words:
You're totally reading that in your head in his voice
4. When we learned about the most magical school in the galaxy and its headmaster Rumbleroar
Pigfarts, Pigfarts, here I come. Pigfarts, pigfarts, yum, yum, yum.
5. And every time Draco was a human broom
6. When Hermione had enough of Harry's angst
7. And Ron attempted to figure out his feelings for Herman
It's just every time I look at her I get pains in my chest, and I just know it's her fault!
8. All of the High School Musical references...
9. ...and Zefron love
10. Everyone's favorite improvised line
11. A tap dancing Dark Lord and his Death Eater kick-line
12. The very unexpected yet totally plausible Ron-Hermione-Draco love triangle
13. And finally... the greatest bromance in any parody musical ever