13 Types of Friends You Have

13 Types of Friends You Have

You may fit into more than one category, but these are the types of friends you likely have in your group.

7
13 Types of Friends You Have
Huffington Post

1. The mom.

They’re protective and caring and they always worry about you. They ask if you’ve eaten dinner yet and how much sleep you got last night and they will always make sure you text them when you’ve gotten home alright. They tell you they love you no matter what but definitely question a lot of your decisions. They’re the friend you cry to and talk to about serious things you don’t feel comfortable saying around anyone else.

2. The goofball.

This is the friend who always puts you in a better mood. They’re rarely worried or stressed and it’s their mission to not take anything too seriously. They’re always kidding around and making jokes constantly, no matter their quality.

3. The busy one.

They friend that always seems to have something going on, whether they do or not. They give off the illusion that they have a thrilling life and barely have time for you or even themselves. They sign up for way more than they can handle but somehow manages to juggle all of those responsibilities as well as the one of being your friend.

4. The child.

This is pretty much the opposite of the mom because they are always in need of something. They don’t know how to make dinner or do their laundry or pretty much anything necessary for survival. They also always seem to be the one who gets too drunk or makes the most questionable decisions and you always find yourself taking care of them.

5. The bad influence.

This is the friend who always wants you to go out and do things you know you shouldn’t. They always can convince you to go out the night before an exam or skipping classes to hang out with them. They’ve always got an idea of something to do that isn’t work related, but they’re always a good time.

6. The sarcastic one.

This is the friend who is always just making fun of everyone else, but is [usually] joking around. They complain about having people over or they tease you about your hair that day. They’re usually hilarious but in more of a devious way.

7. The lucky one.

This is the friend who has the coolest life you can imagine. They always seem to be on a trip somewhere incredible or they get hired at their dream job after one interview. They’re good looking, funny, smart, and athletic and it’s almost annoying how lucky they got.

8. The crazy one.

This person you’ve likely been friends with for a long time and every time you get back together they have some crazy story to tell you. They go out and party every night of the week and have so many significant others you can’t even count. They’ve gotten four piercings and two tattoos since you last saw them and it feels like they’re living in another universe.

9. The planner.

This the friend who always wants to know what the plan is way before the actual event comes up. They’ve got a strict calendar and have each second of the day measured down to the minute. They like to talk about upcoming events until they’re blue in the face even though your plans change 50 times. But they’ll always get things done if you need them to.

10. The emotional one.

This is the friend who always seems to have exaggerated emotions about everything that happens. They cry at gum commercials or any time they see a puppy. They laugh at any joke you make, whether it was funny or not. Every emotion is just 5 times more intense for them, no matter what.

11. The quiet one.

This is the friend who doesn’t need to say much to get their thoughts a crossed. They are likely your smartest and funniest friend but you have to really listen to see that side of them.

12. The gossip.

This person loves drama, no matter who is involved. They always seem to know what is going on with all of your friends before you do, no one is really sure how they found out the secrets they know. They’re also always trying to get everyone in your group pared off because relationships would make for even better drama.

13. The leader.

This is the friend who seems to have control over the whole group. Everyone usually followers their lead and they have a way of getting everyone in the room to listen to their ideas. They are sometimes also the planner or the mother because they’re always the one getting everyone together and making time for their friends.