13 Tweets That Prove Donald Trump Should Not Be President

If only celebrity gossip could actually win presidential elections.

447

This election season, many candidates are attempting to appeal to younger voters by reaching them through various social media platforms. However, instead of helping gain support through fun PR-driven media efforts, Donald Trump seems to have become the most hated man on social media because of his Twitter account. Here is a collection of just a few of the extremely arrogant and insulting things that Donald Trump has actually posted for the public. None of the following tweets were photoshopped in any way and were 100 percent actually posted on his personal account.

Do not insult the president

President Obama may not be perfect, but insulting leaders above you is not a smart move to get elected. Predicting that he will do something "really bad and totally stupid" is just childish. It shows that not only does he lack definitive views on policies, but that he is a horrible role model for children, or anyone for that matter.

Do not insult the president, part II

Again, driving insults at the current president is not likely to help Trump in his campaign. Trying to poke fun and come across as humorous is actually extremely arrogant. We know you have a lot of money, but you know absolutely nothing about running a country!

Don't insult the president, part forever

Not only is Trump being extremely rude and dramatic, but he is also a racist! Is that who you want running this country?

Insulting his opponents

Insulting opponents is definitely going to prove that you are the most qualified candidate. *eye roll*

Good attempt trying to hide

Here he goes again insulting his opponents. Trump tried to delete this one, but don't worry, the internet sees everything! There were hundreds of screenshots immediately posted. But hey, at least he realized this was wrong to post. But he's still a sexist pig.

Sexist pig

If the last one wasn't sexist enough for you to be convinced, take a look at this one. Trump is actually insinuating that women shouldn't have been let in the military. What the actual f**k!

Pompous

Are you obsessed with yourself or are you obsessed with yourself?

More evidence

In case you need more evidence that Donald Trump doesn't care about anyone besides himself, check out this casual Macy's advertisement.

Celebrity gossip

Hi, my name is Donald Trump and I have absolutely no reasonable policy ideas so I am just going to comment about celebrities on social media. Maybe that will get me more supporters! Though this was in 2012, he was still running a multimillion dollar business -- and casually updating his Twitter following on his celebrity couple opinions? Something doesn't seem right.

Seriously?

Why is he so obsessed with celebrities that don't care about his opinion? Seriously. Cher is almost 70 years old, do you actually expect her to have a booming career right now? And truth be told, she is a living legend! Find something to do other than pick on celebrities you're jealous of.

Too far

This may have pushed the envelope. Total combination of sexist, pompous, and arrogant all in one! What is he even trying to accomplish with this? It's just flat-out mean.

Trump hates on fat people too?

I think he ran out of minorities to insult with this one. Wake-up call, Mr. Trump: Literally all of your supporters are fat, Diet Coke-drinking rednecks. #sorrynotsorry

Clearly a genius

I now know why Donald Trump loves Twitter so much. All he does is insult people and make a complete fool of himself. Funny how he thinks his Twitter account is popular for any sort of positive reasons.

Thanks, Trump, your Twitter account may be entertaining, but as for the presidency, good luck next time.