13 Things Girls Say But Don't Actually Mean

Girls are confusing and difficult.
1014

Girls are confusing and difficult. Everyone knows it, even the girls who are extra hard to deal with. We say things we don't mean, and we think that guys will understand, but they don't. Only girls know how girls think, guys will never understand.

Here are some of the classic phrases girls say and the actual translations of them:

1. Fine

Discussion is over, stop talking

2. Do what you want, idc.

SHE CARES!!! She's testing you to see your judgment. Don't mess this up.

3. I'm almost ready

She probably isn't ready, and won't be until she is. Don't rush her or she'll just get aggravated.

4. We'll talk about this later

She doesn't want you to speak to her at the moment. She needs space to think about what just happened and how much of an idiot you are.

5. Nothing

She doesn't want to tell you what's making her upset, because it's probably everything and too hard to explain.

6. What did you just say?

You just said something really messed up, and she is giving you one last chance to change your phrase. Don't be stupid.

7. I'm not mad

She's actually furious or disappointed in you.

8. Do you think she's pretty?

Don't answer that question!!! This is your chance to tell her she's the most beautiful girl you've ever seen and that no one can compare to her.

9. I forgive you.

She may forgive you and move on from it. But just know she'll use this against you for the rest of your life.

10. I'm fine

She's not fine, and she won't be fine until you comfort her and make her feel safe. She wants to talk about it but doesn't want to bother you. Let her know you're there for her and always will be there to talk.

11. No

NO MEANS NO!! NO IF, ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT IT! No isn't a maybe, it's a NO!

12. Nothing is wrong, I'm just tired

She's in a bad mood, back away.

13. I don't know

She doesn't want to tell you, so just let it be.