13 Things Every Young Living Addict Knows

1. Your Pinterest is full of diffuser blends, recipes, oily DIY and other compliant pins.

You check every pin to make sure that it meets Young Living's "Above the Wellness Line" standards, which means you check every pin closely, sometimes even twice before repinning.

2. When someone starts describing what they have going on in their life, your response is always:

No matter what the situation is... there's an oil for that because there is an oil for everything under the sun. Even when someone says they don't believe oils work, you know of an oil to help that!

3. No matter where you go, your oils are right by your side.

You have a stash of oils everywhere... In your car, in your purse, in your bathroom, kitchen, closet, bedroom, laundry room, on your person, even at your long lost cousins' house. You never go without your oils.

4. You wonder why you never have any spare change....

... and then you remember you spent it all on the must have oils that were in your cart. You can never go wrong with spending an entire paycheck on oils... Right?!

5. There's no such thing as too many of one oil.

You have about 30 bottles of your favorite oil hidden away, after all, you can NEVER run out of it, because that would be the end of the world as you know it. Plus, no one wants to see a cranky oiler because they ran out of their favorite oil since they forgot to add it to their last order.

6. You pack for a trip and an entire suitcase is dedicated to your oily products.

You wouldn't be caught dead without your oils, diffusers, DIY products, cleaners, skin care products, or hair care products. Who needs clothes anyway when you can have your oils?

7. Your up and down lines are your new extended family.

Even though some of them live on the other side of the United States or world, you know all their names, when their birthday is, and what their favorite oils are. You make sure that they know that you love them, and you never miss a video or chance to chat with any of them!

8. You look forward to Itovi Scan days more than you do seeing your friends.

Scan days aren't just for finding out what oils your body needs. They are also for adding oils to your collection, even if it shows that said oil will only resolve 2/226 biopoints in your body, it says you need it, so there are no "ifs" about it, it's going into your cart for your next order.

9. Broken Oil Bottles are like a sin.

Broken oil bottles mean the world is ending because you lose all the oil that spilled out... or you get as much of that oil as you can up and use it for whatever you can think of right then, and whatever was left in the bottle goes into a spare, probably used and cleaned with other oils, oil bottle.

10. Finding 'lost oils' is like Christmas....and so is mail day.

Finding 'lost oils' even though they weren't really lost is always a blessing because it means it's one oil you can replace with another more important oil on your order. Mail day is also like Christmas because it means that you get more oils and goodies to add to your never-ending collection of oils and goodies.

11. The Thieves line is Heaven.

You own every item in the Thieves line, and you make sure that you never run out. The Thieves line has consumed your life. You find new ways to use each product that make it last as long as possible. You have 12 bottles of Thieves cleaner under your sink or in your cupboard right now... its okay, we all do.

12. You get asked what perfume you are wearing.

That question is an immediate conversation that usually starts with "Oh, hunny, its not perfume, it's Young Living Essential Oils." Which then turns into a 20-minute discussion with a time set up for said questioner to come over and learn more about oils.

13. Oils are a lifestyle.

There is absolutely no such thing as life without oils. Oils are everything: once you go oils, there is no going back, no matter what anyone says. They become a part of your every day, a part of your life, and you would be beyond lost without them.