13 Things Every College Girl Says While Watching Instagram Stories

You know we will make a comment about a hot guy in an Instagram story.

156

Watching Instagram stories can be dangerous. We college ladies watch hundreds and hundreds of Instagram stories to see if we will encounter something wild. Some stories are funny and inventive. Others are boring and typical. We do not like wasting our time on stories that do not entertain us or satisfy us to some extent. However, when we find those magical stories, that is when we become dangerous!

College girls can become obsessed with something or someone real quick. We will want everyone to see them and we will definitely force someone to watch them with us! We start to want things or we if see something we do not like, we call it out. There are no limits to the reactions that can be produced when watching Instagram stories. Here are just some of the typical reactions college girls say when they are watching these stories.

1. Oh, those shoes are so cute!

I’m going to text her and ask her where she got them because I need those shoes in my life.

2. I need this outfit, NOW!

That color would look so good on me. *Calls mom* Can I have some money, it is an emergency.

3. Uh, that outfit does not look good on her...

She took the “bohemian hipster” look a little too far this time.

4. Can you believe they can afford to eat there?! No one in college can afford that.

I would have to sell my kidney on the black market to eat there. I’ll just rewatch this Instagram story and wish I was eating that delicious, elegant chocolate dessert *starts crying*

5. Come here! There is the cutest dog on this story!

He wants to eat those bones so bad. Just let him eat them!!!!

6. Where is this place? It is hip and trendy so this means I need to find it.

Another cute coffee shop added to my list of coffee shops I have yet to visit. I should probably get on that.

7. This girl has my exact purse, this is not okay. I repeat, THIS IS NOT OKAY.

Well, this is a good excuse to buy a new purse. *Checks bank account* Mhm, maybe not...

8. Her hair is so flawless. Look at that shine!

Does her hair naturally do that?! I need to step up my hair game.

9. How does she do her make-up like that?! Who has time for that?

I would look like a hot mess if I tried that look on myself. Plus, I do not have four hours to do a look.

10. Here is the 20th Instagram story this person uploaded today, I'm over it.

Here we go again. Skip the story about a leaf. Skip the story about the same healthy salad. Skip the story about them saving a frog. Come on, give me something good!

11. She looks so cool, I want to be her friend!

Ugh, she looks like she has a lot of fun! Maybe she can help me become less weird and more hip. Nevermind, I love my weird self too much to do that.

12. Who is this cute guy in her story? I need his number, ASAP!

Is he single? Where does he live? He is the man of my dreams. Is he even real?

13. That ice cream looks so good right now.

Where are my keys?! I need ice cream RIGHT NOW!