13-Plus Songs For 13 Different Moods

13-Plus Songs For 13 Different Moods

My go-to jams for every occasion

158
13-Plus Songs For 13 Different Moods
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/02/23/636549700513993326-1498989882_car%20music.jpg

Personally, I know that I struggle daily with finding myself in a certain mood and never the right song to help me express it. So, to help myself and you with this dilemma, I've compiled a list of songs for some moods you could have and vibes you might be feelin'.

1. Tear-jerker: "When I look at You" by Miley Cyrus

Sometimes, you just need a good cry. I know I cannot listen to this song without my eyes turning into a waterfall, so give it a listen when you're in the feels.

2. Lady Anthem: "Man, I feel like a woman" By Shania Twain, "Run the World" by Beyoncé

There is nothing like a good girl power jam. Although these two songs are drastically different, they're two of my favorites on my girl boss playlist. Squad up, ladies!!!!

3. Hopeful: "Meant to be" by Bebe Rex and Florida Georgia Line, "What Ifs" by Kane Brown and Lauren Alaina

Are you surprised that country songs satisfy this category? These are so encouraging and I love the optimistic message they send.

4. . Pity Party: "Because of You" by Kelly Clarkson, "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie, "Dive" by Ed Sheeran

As humans, sometimes we love to pity ourselves. So, why not make it worse by adding some sappy songs? ;-)

5. Boys Suck: "Beggin' on your knees" by the Victorious cast, "Me and my girls" by Selena Gomez

Alright ladies, I think we can all relate to this one. Sometimes, the male species just confuses us. So get your girlies together and do something fun, or have a rant session, those work too.

6. Therapeutic: "Wait" by M83, "I was made for loving you' by Tori Kelly, "She will be loved" by Maroon 5, "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield

These songs are a 10/10 for yoga, trying to focus during study time, before bed time, or when you just need a good soul detox. They're soft and sweet and might even put you right in the feels.

7. Road Trip: Literally anything by The Cheetah Girls

I am OBSESSED with the Cheetah Girls and always make my friends listen to them on long car rides. Imagine cruising with the windows down and your car blaring the Cheetah Girls, perfect scene am I right? Warning: you'll get odd stares from the drivers next to you.

8. Girl's Night: "Amigas Cheetahs" by The Cheetah Girls, "Fergalicious" by Fergie

Whether you spend your girl's nights as a GNO out dancing, or a GNI having a slumber party, these jams are sure to get the party started.

9. Workout Twerk out: "Stronger" by Kanye West

It doesn't matter whether you're hitting the gym or just need a good twerk out session, this song will satisfy your needs.

10. Why be moody when you can shake your booty?: "Bootylicious" by Destiny's Child, "Up Down" by T-Pain

I mean, the title says it all, and it's true. Less moody, more booty!

11: I miss you: "Back to December" by Taylor Swift, "I miss you" by Clean Bandit and Julia Michaels

Whether you feel this after a breakup, when you lose a loved one, etc., sometimes we just need to cry and let it all out, you know? So crawl into bed with some tissues and just cry it out.

12. Shower Sing Alongs: "No Air" by Jordan Sparks and Chris Brown, "Don't go breaking my heart" by Elton John and Kiki Dee, "Burnin' Up" by the Jonas Brothers

These are perfectly acceptable to scream at the top of your lungs and also includes anything High School Musical related.If anyone on my hall has heard terrible singing to these coming from the community showers, it was probably me #sorrynotsorry. Get your hall mates together for a shower party to these jams (if you know, you know).

13. Dance floor get-downs "Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Stefani, "That's My Girl" by Fifth Harmony, "Laffy Taffy" by D4L

Alright, you cannot NOT dance to these. If they ever play in public, clear the dance floor...immediately, and don't apologize for it!