With Starbucks already serving pumpkin spice coffee and September beginning, if you are thinking “FALL!” right now, you are probably waiting for the leaves to fall and pumpkin patches to be open. Fall is one of the greatest seasons you can experience. As the colors of the world go from greens to reds, everything about cozying up and decorating becomes the perfect pass time. If all of this has you excited, then here are 13 ways you know you must be ready for fall!
1. You have already thought about how many batches of cookies you plan to make, especially the Halloween edition ones
Everyone loves a good batch of cookies and with the cool weather coming, they seem even better!
2. You have already brought out the Halloween decorations
(maybe you even started decorating too)
3. You have started buying new sweaters to add to your closet
So what if it's still in the 70’s? There is no wrong time to buy a sweater.
4. Your room smells like a Bath & Body Works fall collection
From apple cinnamon to spiced pumpkin cider, your room is already in season.
5. You have made the switch from shorts to leggings and jeans
Nothing is better than being able to finally go outside in leggings and a big sweater!
6. You already checked to see when "Hocus Pocus" is on TV and DVR'd it
“It’s just a bunch of hocus pocus.” We get it Max, but you were the virgin that lit the black candle.
7. You have been thinking about your halloween costume for a bit now
With all the creative options to pick from, you already know you will probably buy cat ears and be a cat for the 4th year in a row.
8. You are over the warm weather
(I think the meme says it all.)
9. You are so ready to take basic pictures in the leaves
I mean fall is the best selfie lighting, right?
10. You know fall means football season which means tailgating and rooting on your fave team
Sundays just got even better!
11. You have already started getting your body ready for Thanksgiving
It takes a lot of mental preparation to get ready to consume more food than recommended.
12. You are constantly checking to see when the summer temperatures will end
Okay, nature can stop with the warm weather. Fall means cool temps and good vibes. Just waiting on those cool temps!
13. You KNOW what comes after fall? CHRISTMAS!
Because fall is really just preparing us for the greatest time of all: Christmas time!!