13 Signs That You Have Found "The One"

13 Signs That You Have Found "The One"

How to know if you have been lucky enough to stumble upon "The One"

2446
13 Signs That You Have Found "The One"
Flaberry.com

When you come across that one person, that becomes “your person”, it can happen in some of the funniest ways. I can honestly think back to when I met my boyfriend, swiping along through my Tinder profile, and there he was. I remember how polite he was when he messaged me for the first time. I have always had a good feeling about him from the moment I met him. Love doesn’t always have to be like the movies, with someone chasing you through an airport, or playing a romantic song outside your window. Sometimes it is the little things, that we sometimes forget to acknowledge. It is such an important thing to come across the one person that you’ll spend the rest of you life with and here are some signs that you have come across “the one”:

1. You are able to be yourself around them. You are able to show them all sides of yourself and they love every single one. What is even better is that they love you imperfections.

2. You notice that there is a healthy enough distance between your romantic relationship and your friendships. This does not mean that you need to love all of your significant other’s friends, it just means that you are willing to put the effort in to get along, or even willing to compromise to make your loved one happy.

3. You are willing to spend time apart, so you can be around your friends, and pursue your other interests and goals. That you can still exist as an individual and do not need to be entertained by one another all the time.

4. You can tease each other. You can laugh and make fun of each other. You both know that your relationship has a sense of security that you can just laugh, that you are comfortable speaking your mind and cracking jokes.

5. You can see a cute person walking down the street and not think of them in a sexual way, you just know they are cute and acknowledge this. You know the fact that even though you are in a committed relationship, you can still tell that someone is attractive and not act on those desires.

6. You are happy when they are happy! I know this might sound cheesy and corny, but when you go out of your way to make sure that they are happy regardless of what it takes.

7. Date night does not always have to be to a fancy restaurant, you just appreciate the time together, whether it is going to a five star steak house or to your local Chipotle, you feel lucky to spend this time together.

8.They make you think of all the possibilities. Getting married, having kids, settling down, they show you the real priorities in life.

9. You make these little efforts to look nice when you see them. Even though you know that looks have nothing to do with the love you share, you like to take that little extra time to look nice. To spice up the attraction between you. What’s awesome about the person that you’ll spend the rest of your life with is that they’ll still find you sexy in sweatpants.

10. When you fight with them, you realize that your anger goes away quickly while you work something out. You’re willing to accept being wrong, and that winning every argument is not nearly as important as working things out.

11.You always consult your loved one regarding your future, because just like them, their opinion is important to you. They make you want to be the best possible version of yourself and they are able to help you become better.

12. The little things in life that they love, that at one point you could care less about, now make you smile because it reminds you of them.

13. There has always been just that sense of knowing, and you can’t remember a time where you didn’t know. You just fell hard for them, and love every aspect of who they are, who you are with them. Your family and friends notice the happiness that you bring in to each others lives. When the one comes into your life its just like the rest of the people in your past do not matter and you almost forget because you just feel that life has brought this one person into your life, and all along you have known that they are the one, and they are meant to the one for you.