13 Reasons Why Nick Jonas is the Best Jonas Brother

You can't avoid the favorites game.

3629
Nick Jonas

While it's easy to say we love each Jonas Brother equally, deep down we all have a favorite. I've personally always loved Nick, so the fact that he's become relevant to the rest of the world again really excites me. His new album, Last Year Was Complicated, literally set the charts on fire last week, proving that our Nick is far from some washed-up ex-boy band member. Here are some of the reasons why Nick is the best JoBro (much love to Joe and Kevin though).

1. Without Nick, the Jonas Brothers wouldn't exist.

If Nick hadn't had his Broadway debut at the young age of 7, the Jonas Brothers probably wouldn't have ever been discovered. It seems like everyone forgets Nick originally started as a solo artist. Do people really not know about the Nicholas Jonas album?! Step up your fangirl game, ladies.

2. He never felt the need to straighten his hair.

While Kevin and Joe went through a strange phase in the beginning of their careers where they straightened their hair, Nick always rocked the curls. I don't know if this was a choice by their stylist, but I'm definitely grateful.

3. His falsetto is perfection.

I seriously swoon every time Nick Jonas hits a high note; his range is impeccable. My dad used to tease me and say that the Jonas Brothers wouldn't be as good when Nick's voice got deeper, but obviously he proved my father wrong.

4. His curls were adorable.

I'm honestly still so mad that Nick shaved his head because his curls were absolutely amazing. If someone starts a petition for Nick to grow his hair out again, you can bet I'll be one of the first people to sign it.

5. He's the sweet and sensitive brother.

While Kevin was the cool older brother and Joe was the jokester, Nick was always the sweet and sensitive one. Watching him on live streams was always the best because you got to see just how cute his personality really was. Even today, you can tell that he's pretty reserved and thinks about what he wants to say before he speaks.

6. He's incredibly talented.

There's no denying that Nick has an incredible voice, but we can't forget the fact that he can play the guitar, drums, and the piano/keyboard.

7. He plays baseball.

Nick has often said that if he wasn't a singer, he would be a professional baseball player. He's made appearances on the diamond as a member of the Road Dogs along with his brothers and on the World Wide Wickets softball team. Nick Jonas + baseball pants = perfection.

8. He always looks handsome.

From red carpets to his snap chat stories, it doesn't matter if he's wearing suits or sweats, Nick always looks incredible.

9. He remains positive in the face of adversity.

Nick has been open about living with Type 1 Diabetes since his diagnosis. Although he admits to having bad days, he's always positive and stays hopeful about the future.

10. He's a talented actor.

With a start on Broadway, we knew he had to be talented, but Nick stole our hearts with Camp Rock and his Disney shows JONAS and JONAS L.A. He moved on from Disney to act in Les Miserables and How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, proving that he still had the Broadway bug. Since then, he's acted in Scream Queens, Kingdom, and Careful What You Wish For, showing off his acting chops once again.

11. He loves his fans.

There's no denying that Nick cares about his fans. He's even starting a fan ambassador program to help him connect and interact with his supporters even more!

12. His new album is incredible.

There was definitely speculation as to whether or not Nick could survive as a solo artist after the Jonas Brothers disbanded in 2013, but he proved the doubters wrong. Last Year Was Complicated shot up the charts immediately after it's release and it's pretty obvious why: all 12 songs are amazing!

13. He's hot.

This last reason is plain and simple. He's always been a hottie, and we love him for it.

If you haven't already purchased Last Year Was Complicated, do yourself a favor and go buy it right now. It's totally worth the $10.99; I promise you that you won't regret it.