13 Reasons My Brother Is My Best Friend

13 Reasons My Brother Is My Best Friend

He is a blessing in my life that I can’t thank enough for.

2523
13 Reasons My Brother Is My Best Friend
Srihitha

Sometimes having a younger brother is a tough thing.

You both always disagree about something, whatever the reason might be or when you’re in the middle of studying for a huge test the next day, your brother walks into your room and wants to tell you about his day. But, disregarding all these things, I know that everything he does is out of love and the more arguments we have, the closer we grow together.

Here are just some of the things that I can appreciate my brother for and why he will always be my best friend.

1. Our weekend gossip sessions

This is the time of the weekend that we forget about any of the stress from school and we just talk about life and rant about the smallest things.

2. Our strong, trustworthy bond

I love how we don’t have to hesitate to tell each other anything and the bond we have is unbreakable no matter what.

3. Our countless amount of inside jokes

These inside jokes are the core to our bond. You always know how to make me laugh when I need you the most and a number of jokes that we have is crazy.

4. Being the responsible one

I usually don’t pay attention to things and I know that sometimes it’s okay because you’re always going to make sure that everything is going smoothly. You’re the more responsible one and take care of me regardless of the situation.

5. Shown me what true love actually is

You have shown me the best definition of what true love is and I can’t thank you enough for that. The love and affection you share towards me are unconditional, and I know that for sure that you will always love me no matter what.

6. He usually knows how to fix anything “tech” related

Honestly, I am the worst person with anything technology related. But having you by my side makes up for it all because you always know how to fix it, no matter how much I mess up.

7. Always tells the truth

Your blunt honesty is what makes me strive to be a better person every day. Everything you say is out love and I know you just want me to succeed. The advice you give me is like no other and always ends up helping me in any way.

8. Knowing where all the things in the kitchen are

Even though I’m supposedly supposed to know where everything in the kitchen is, I don’t. But that’s ok because you do and I can always count on you when I need to find the salt and I have no idea where to even begin looking.

9. Being the older sibling when needed

You’re like the older brother sometimes...ok fine, most times. You’re always giving me your “daily words of wisdom” and making sure I always do the right thing and you’re always keeping me on my feet even though you’re younger than me.

10. Our binge-watching and having food parties

These are my favorite things to do. I love to just grab a bunch of food from the pantry and binge-watch movies with you during the summer. Whether it be throwback movies or horror ones, we make it through them all together.

11. I know that when we’re older, you’ll always be there for me

No matter what we conquer in life, I know that in my heart that we will always have each others’ backs when we are older and have our own problems to worry about.

12. When we have no one to talk to at parties, we always have each other

We’re each others’ backup friend at parties when we don’t know anyone and that’s totally acceptable. Even if it means that we’re gonna sit in the back corner and sit on our phones, at least we have each other.

13. Our arguments about literally the smallest thing

But the second anyone says anything about one of us, it’s like we enable defensive mode and start listing out every good quality about each other. Deep down, I know we both know that all of our disagreements are just another way of showing our love to each other.

I’m so happy to have beside me someone who will always stick up for their sister no matter how annoying I can get. I know I don’t say this enough to you but thank you for always putting up with me and sticking with me no matter what happens. Thank you for always taking care of me and making sure I’m doing the right thing. I love that I can have someone that I can trust with my life. You are the one person who always knows what I’m thinking. Even with the numerous amount of arguments we have, I know that it’s just another way of bonding. :)