13 Quotes To Get You Through The End Of The Semester

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

16
blissfulstudies.tumblr.com

I feel like this semester has gone by quicker than any other semester I have experienced. Just yesterday it was early August and I was moving into my sorority house, now it is mid-November and Thanksgiving is next week, what in the world? With the end of the semester approaching, there are many mixed emotions. People are either happy because they see a light at the end of the tunnel and they know a long needed break is almost here. Or people are still having daily mental breakdowns because they know they have to get through finals and pass their classes before they can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Either way, know that soon enough you will be stress free again for a month and it will all be worth it. But to pass the time of the next couple of weeks filled with reviews, tutoring, studying, and exams, here are some much needed quotes to give you some inspiration to keep pushing through.

1. "When the going gets tough, the tough get going." -Joseph Kennedy

2. "The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places." -Unknown

3. "If you work hard at something, great things will happen." -Neal McDonough

4. "People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing--that's why we recommend it daily." -Zig Ziglar

5. "When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." -Harriet Beecher Stowe

6. "Don't give up on what you want most, for what you want now." -Unknown

7. "You will not be stuck forever. The trick is to know there are no tricks. There is, in fact, no easy way. There is only the work." -Blaine Hogan

8. "Everyone tells you how they are going to be 'special', but few do the work to get there. Do the work." -Mark Cuban

9. "When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

10. "Don't give up. There are too many nay-sayers out there who will try to discourage you. Don't listen to them. The only one who can make you give up is yourself." -Sidney Sheldon

11. "The world ain't all sunshines and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." -Rocky Balboa

12. "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." -Henry Thoreau

13. "Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory." -George S. Patton