13 Of The Most Underrated Disney Songs

13 Of The Most Underrated Disney Songs

What's better than Disney movies? Oh yeah, the music.

2416
13 Of The Most Underrated Disney Songs
Disney

Let's be completely and utterly honest: Disney makes some damn good music. If you disagree then you are either lying to yourself or lying to seem "cool." Disney has made dozens of original animated films with fantastic lyrics and perfectly fit vocals. There are the Disney classics that everyone knows like "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious," "When You Wish Upon A Star," "Circle of Life," "A Whole New World," "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah" or "You've Got a Friend in Me," but there are, no doubt, so many more Disney songs that are underplayed, underrated and underappreciated. Here is a list of the 10 most underrated Disney songs that you need to hear if you are a true Disney fan at heart.

13. "Something There" ("Beauty and the Beast")

12. "Fixer Upper" ("Frozen")

11. "I've Got a Dream" ("Tangled")

10. "Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride" ("Lilo & Stitch")

9. "Strangers Like Me" ("Tarzan")

8. "One Jump Ahead" ("Aladdin")

6. "Just Around The Riverbend" ("Pocahontas")

6. "Almost There" ("Princess and the Frog")

5. "Honor to Us All" ("Mulan")

4. "Spoon Full of Sugar" ("Mary Poppins")

3. "Poor Unfortunate Souls" ("The Little Mermaid")

2. "When She Loved Me" ("Toy Story 2")

1. "I Won't Say I'm In Love" ("Hercules")

Listening to these songs brings back memories of childhood. They evock the wide-eyed wonder of a new fantastical world that we have never experienced. The songs make us love the movies even more because we can sing along and be apart of them. Even though getting any Disney song stuck in your head can get annoying, these songs tell stories that resonate with children, teenagers and adults. Maybe it's time that you revisit the wonderful wolrd of Disney by watching these movies, especially the underrated ones and singing along to all the songs that accompany the magic.