13 GIFS That Perfectly Explain The Life Of A College Student

We're all just a big ball of stress.

76

Only college students can understand the struggles of higher education and the life that comes with it. We experience many emotions; happiness, sadness, frustration, and anger are the emotions we probably all go through in a single day. It might feel like we're going crazy, but it helps to know that every other student feels the same way, too.

1. When you move into your college dorm for the first time and you have no worries.

2. Your face after the first week of eating at the campus dining hall.

3. Then when you realize that you're gaining the Freshmen 15

4. The overpowering feeling of doom while watching all of your homework pile up...

5. When you get a really bad grade on something you worked hard on.

6. Reminiscing on how easy your life was in high school.

7. When your friends are begging you to go out, but you're trying to be a good student

8. Those blissful moments where you get to lay in bed and do nothing.

9. When the lightbulb goes off in your head and you FINALLY get it.

10. When the homesickness hits you hard

11. When you see someone on campus that you acted a fool in front of last weekend.

12. The scary feeling of questioning whether you chose the right major.

13. When you realize that all of the stress and worry is worth it, because these are the best years of your life.