14 Things Every "Big Brother Canada" Fan Can't Wait For

The anticipation is killing us!

15
Global TV

In just a few days, March 15th to be exact, the fifth installment of "Big Brother Canada" will air. Any Big Brother fan knows that it is not just a television show, but a lifestyle. Whether you're watching from your ROKU streaming stick, or tuning in directly on Global, the next three months of your life will be dedicated to all things "Big Brother." To help with the anticipation of the upcoming season, here are 14 things that every "Big Brother Canada" fan can't wait for.

1. The houseguest reveal

Who will get their coveted key into the BB house this year? Will we see any international wildcards this year? Probably not, but I'm sure Robyn Kass has some tricks up her sleeve!

2. The diary room sessions

Talla set a major precedent for years to come with her crazy DR interviews, but we should remain optimistic!

3. Host, Arisa Cox

Class, elegance, and grace all in one package. The best part? She's a superfan herself!

4. The mental breakdowns

We were spoiled last season with fan favorite Nikki showing us her famous tantrums almost every episode.

5. The "showmances"

Is it really true love? Or are they just using each other to get further in the game? We've seen numerous BB marriages in the past, will we get more during BBCAN 5?

6. The house

Last year's casino-themed BBCAN GRAND style clearly had a lot of thought put into it. I can only imagine what designers will come up with this time around.

7. The shenanigans

Too many of them to fit into an hour broadcast, but hey, that's what the feeds are for!

8. The competitions

From HOH, to POV, to Have/Have Not. But, we can all live without those endurance challenges that keep us "feedsters" awake to all hours of the night waiting to see who wins...

9. The "jokester" houseguest who we all wish would just take a break

From James Hueling, to Tim Dormer, there is one in every group!

10. The "over the top" houseguests that we can't seem to get enough of

Sindy with an S was a prime example of the good kind of "OTT".

11. The friendships

It's almost physically impossible to live in a house with someone for three months and not form a long-lasting bond with them.

12. Marsha the Moose

Whether she's holding a wedding or giving out secret tasks to the houseguests, Marsha always adds a positive spin to the season.

13. The twists

14. Watching everyone do whatever it takes to win

The group of BB winners is one of the most elite groups in television history. Some will come out of the gate too hard too fast, others will float right to the end, but only one person (or two, in last season's case) can come out on top.