The dreaded 8 a.m. class. It's required and 8 a.m. is the only time that it's offered, so you suck it up and apply for it. The new semester comes and on the first day of class you're late because it's so early. If you aren't a morning person, I totally sympathize. Here are 12 struggles of having an early morning class as told by Disney GIFs. Hopefully, it will be motivational enough to get you out of bed on time or want to watch a Disney movie; whichever works for you.
1. You haven't had to wake up so early since high school...
That's a long time ago guys! It's freaking hard! Even Dumbo feels it!
2. You're groggy as crap and you want to make an effort because you don't want to show up to class looking like death.
Which means that you have to wake up even earlier because this takes time.
3. Paying attention in class is the hardest thing ever.
If it's a Monday morning and you stayed up late trying to finish that homework assignment, you're screwed.
4. There is always those few people who are super stoked about the class.
It's kind of hard to deal with their enthusiasm so early sometimes.
5. You can hear your bed calling to you in class.
Can you hear it? The warm comfort of your pillow and blankets?
6. You want to do things late at night but you can't 'cause you have class in the morning.
7. You set your alarm and you still wake up five min. before class starts.
And the race against the clock begins.
8. It's early and your professor expects you to know the answers to his/her questions.
Genie is not amused.
9. You're prone to not being able to do the most basic tasks.
10. Sometimes even your professor gets confused at the lesson plan because it's just too early.
That's when you just have to give them some grace because they're human too.
11. You get hungry and your stomach starts to make whale calls in the middle of class.
You start praying that you have an extra granola bar somewhere in your backpack.
12. Even if you want to skip somewhere in the back of your brain, you are afraid that this will happen:
You are paying for your classes, and you have loans, so why not make the most of it and go to class?
Best of luck to all of you who have early morning class. Grab a cup of coffee (and maybe a muffin) and go to class!