12 Stages Of Filing FAFSA As Told By Spongebob

Who attends school as poor as a flea? COL-LEGE STU-DENTS!

It's the most wonderful time of the year, which for college students, also means time to apply for FAFSA. Whether you've applied early or are waiting until the very last minute to get your application in, it is something we all dread doing. Maybe it's because you know that you won't get enough money, or because you know that you're just going to get stuck with a ton of loans for the upcoming year, Federal Aid is the one thing that is the equivalent of waiting for your final grades to come out.

1. Procrastinating.

What do you expect? We're college students, after all.

2. Anxiety setting in.

How did I wait so long to do this? Why did I do this to myself.

3. Getting ready to tackle the beast.

Help me, I'm just a poor college student!

4. But forgetting your login info.

This is already off to a bad start...

5. Finally starting the form.

But being totally unprepared for the bombardment of questions that you are about to face.

6. Asking your parents for help.

But they already know the drill and are gone before you can even finish asking the question.

7. Thinking about if it's even worth it.

Already going to die in student loan debt anyways.

8. Trying to look at the bright side of things.

Hopefully I'll qualify for work-study, but if I do, can get a job on campus... with 40,000 others applying for the same positions...?

9. Trying to figure out taxes.

What even are these?

10. Realizing you're almost finished with the form.

And you wont have to worry about it again until next year.

11. Submitting your FAFSA.

Hoping that they'll give you some form of aid.

12. Coming to terms that you'll either be living like this:

or this:

during the upcoming school year.