12 Slang Terms Donald Trump's Presidency Has SADly Inspired

Trump's Orwellian attempt at governance is making these slang terms "bigly" popular

1106
creative commons

Not only has Donald Trump's presidency been one of the most controversial presidencies in modern time, it has also been one of the most comedic.

The reality star - oh sorry, we meant President - and his staffers have said, done, and acted in some of the most outlandish ways. Ways so outlandish that they are inspiring entirely new words, portmanteaus, and phrases. The terms already existing in the English language just fail to capture the level of ridiculousness the American public has been given in the last ten months.

Below are some of the most popular new slang terms emerging from Trump's comedy of errors.

1. A small loan:

(noun) A sum of about one million dollars. You know the "small" amount Donald Trump said his father gave him a few decades ago to start his first business.

2. To Trump:

(verb) Meaning you aren't going to do much more than "run your mouth" and play golf, or some other sport not related to your job in anyway.

3. Scaramucci:

(noun) It's a time period of about ten days.

4. To Bannon:

(verb) To give oneself fellatio. Term originated from Anthony Scaramucci (short lived White House Communications Director) saying Trump's advisor Steve Bannon tries to suck his "own cock".

5. Pull a Trump:

(verb) To word vomit or speak without thinking about important matters (esp. at one's job), yet face no consequences.

6. Twittatorship:

(noun) Basically Donald Trump's whole presidency which involves things like him calling for people who disagree with him to be fired during his usual late night 140 character rant sessions.

7. Modern day presidential:

(adjective) To not be presidential or stately in anyway, but instead engage in Twitter fights with any and everyone. One who is "modern day presidential" also enjoys calling the mothers of protesters "bitches".

8. Broflake:

(noun) Usually a straight, Caucasian-American male offended by feminism or any form of ethnic protest because if it isn't about him or for his benefit , well then it's just b.s. This personality type is usually as a result of growing up unconsciously shielded from societal injustices by white, male privilege. Donald Trump and Mike Pence are the head broflakes in charge at present.

9. The Kellyanne Conway:

(noun) - To pull or do a Kellyanne Conway is to lie and present inaccuracies but disguise them as some sort of "alternative facts."

10. Trump years:

(noun) Aging in Trump years is the phenomenon where many Americans feel like they age one full year for every month Donald Trump is in power. Kind of like dog years but for humans.

11. Trump A.F.:

(adjective) It describes something which is similar to something Donald Trump has said or done . For example, if someone says "the blacks" have achieved nothing, aka have "nothing to lose", well that statement is Trump A.F.

12. Covfefe:

(noun) Basically a filler word for any word your fingers are too fat to type. In some circles it's a catch-all word for messing up.