When I was younger the first day of school was something I looked forward too. Now as I have grown up I just want to go back to kindergarten or take a vacation every 6 months 2 times a year! Here are some of the experiences I endure on the first day of college.
1. All the Freshmen are confused and will probably run into youGiphy
2. ICEBREAKERS usually just break you insteadGiphy
3. Your teachers will probably act super extra the first dayGiphy
4. By the end of the day you will accumulate a huge list of books to buyGiphy
5. You will sweat from nervousnessGiphy
6. You will have to meet new people whose names you will forgetGiphy
7. You will be exhausted at the end of the dayGiphy
8. You will see random acquaintances that will promise to grab coffee but let's be real that coffee is never going to be grabbedGiphy
9. You will probably make a trip to Starbucks or Dunkin DonutsGiphy
10. You will have that one teacher who gives HW on the first dayGiphy
11. You will probably never read the syllabusGiphy
12. You will reconsider your decision to go to collegeGiphy
If you could you relate to any of these can I get a hands up emoji?! First days are boring but hey we have to start somewhere.