12 Reasons You Should Appreciate Dogs Even More

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." -Roger Caras

170
Gallery Hip

1. All dogs are super cute with literally anything they do.

Ever catch a random dog on the street doing something really cute, and you say to yourself, "Can I keep you?!" I sure have.

2. They're there for you to get you through the ruff times.

Dogs seem to know when we're having a bad day, and will do anything to make sure we are OK.

3. When you need a hug, they're always willing to be your cuddle buddy.

After one of those bad days or when you just need a hug, they're right there next to you licking your face and giving you hugs. Nothing is better than a cute, fluffy and loving dog taking up most of the couch just to cuddle with you.

4. They will sleep anywhere.

Most dogs will sleep anywhere -- the couch, bed, crate, floor, on top of you, etc. Depending on what you let them sleep on, however. Don't want the bed to get all furry!

5. Playtime with them is always fun for both of you.

Whether it's playing fetch in the backyard or going for a walk, being with them makes for a good time. They're like our best friends, just furry.

6. Sticking right by your side to keep you company, but mostly when there's food involved.

Unless you train your dog incredibly well, they're always in the kitchen wanting food. Even if you taught them not to beg, they probably secretly still hope you drop something.

7. You can tell when they're happy and that automatically makes you happy. (If it happens to be with food, so be it.)

Knowing your dog is happy from him wagging his tail a mile a minute or the smile he gives when he is loving life (like the dog holding that hot dog... wow. So happy), makes you think about how happy you are to have him.

8. They always want your attention, and if you don't give it to them how they like it, watch out.

They want your attention, so listen to them when they need to go out or want to play, because you never know when this can happen to you. Watch out. (I'm sure ,though, in reality this isn't as violent as it seems.)

9. Our own personal entertainers to get us through the day.

They have a mind of their own when it comes to new things. This Bernese Mountain dog and a lemon is pure entertainment. Nothing beats a dog that doesn't know how to act around a piece of fruit.

10. They may be dogs, but they are major copy cats.

Have you ever done something, and your dog attempts to do the same thing? It's pretty funny to watch over and over again. You may enjoy this so much and be tempted to repeat what you're doing a thousand times just to watch him copy you.

11. They know everything about you, and have no problem judging when you do something weird.

They live with you. They know things. Be careful because they're judging you hardcore. Dancing, signing and prancing around the house like a maniac? They'll probably want you to stop because you're being weird...or they're just trying to sleep.

12. Always up for some human activities like watching TV.

Dogs like doing human activities, too. Watching TV especially. Who can't enjoy some time spent with your dog watching both of your favorite shows. I'm sure you guys can agree on something. If not, maybe it's best to give him the remote.