12 Questions You'll Have After Watching '13 Reasons Why' Season 2

You'll definitely have more
726

If you're like me, you've been waiting for the second season of 13 Reasons Why to come out for quite awhile now, and you've definitely already binged through it. The second season dropped Friday, May 18th, and filled in some of the gaps in Hannah's story by revealing new things about certain characters like Zach, Justin, and even Clay.

Season 1 left us with a hell of a lot of questions, and season 2 dropped an even bigger bomb, shedding light to a potential season 3 of the series.

So what questions have we been left with to seek answers in the hopeful season 3?

*** SPOILERS AHEAD

1. What's going to happen to Tyler??

2. Will Clay get in trouble?

Following on question 1, Clay is left standing in the parking lot of the high school with Tyler's rifle as the cops are quickly approaching. Will Clay be blamed for the potential shooting? If not, how will he explain it was Tyler after assisting in his escape with Tony? Will Tony violate his probation?

3. Will Chloe go through with her pregnancy?

During the Spring Fling, Chloe bumps into Jessica in the bathroom and tells her she's pregnant. She appears terrified, and chances are that Bryce is the father. Will Chloe tell anyone else besides Jessica? Will she keep the baby?

4. Will Bryce ever receive actual punishment?

After Jessica finally presses charges against Bryce for raping her, he gets off with a pathetic 3 months of probation and is planning to transfer schools to start afresh. Sadly, this lack of punishment mirrors the current reality and how easy it is for men like him to get off. Will anything ever really happen to him?

5. Is Hannah's story officially over?

At the end of season 2, the characters of the show throw Hannah a belated funeral. After Clay has spoken and has accepted she's really gone, Hannah is seen walking out the door into 'the light'. Does this mean her character is really gone now that Clay has stopped seeing her ghost? If there is a season 3, how will they incorporate her character, seeing how she started this whole thing?

6. What will happen to Monty?

After the horrifying rape scene with him and Tyler in the bathroom in the last episode, will Tyler tell anyone? Will Monty be punished for what he did? He can't exactly blame it on Bryce because we saw Bryce tell him to stay out of it. But instead, with the assistance of 2 other boys, Monty assaulted Tyler in the bathroom.

Tyler also has a history of seeking revenge, and after Clay stopped his shooting, will he plan something else to get back at Monty?

7. Will Justin ever get clean?

We learn in season 2 that Justin has become a heroin addict, but he claims to Clay that he's now clean. However, in the final episode, he starts using again. Will he tell his new family? Will he ever quit?

8. Will Jessica and Justin tell Alex?

Jessica goes to the Spring Fling with Alex after they decide they're dating, however, it's later shown that she hooks up with Justin in the boy's locker room at the dance. Will she tell Alex? Will she stay with him, or leave him to go back to Justin?

9. Will Seth (Justin's mom's boyfriend) come for Justin?

Seth is seen staring at Justin as he's speaking to Clay in Monet's after Hannah's funeral. Knowing that Justin stole money from him and that he's already crazy, is it possible he may do something to hurt Justin?

10. Will Bryce seek revenge on Marcus?

After Tyler blackmails Marcus into calling Bryce out as a rapist at a school event, Bryce makes it clear that he made a huge mistake. Now that Bryce has decided to transfer schools and has already accepted his punishment from Jessica's trial, will he try and do something to get back at Marcus?

11. What about Nina?

In the last episode, we learn that is was Nina who stole the box of photos from Clay's car, and we see her burning every polaroid picture of the girls Bryce and his friends have assaulted or harassed. This seems incomplete, and we only learn a small bit of her story in Jessica's testimony. If there's a season 3, will we hear more from her?

SEE ALSO: 31 Reasons Why I Would NEVER Watch Season 2 Of '13 Reasons Why'

12. Is this it for Mr. Porter?

If you or someone you know needs help, please call the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK, or go to 13reasonswhy.info.