12 Of The Best Menu Items From Dunkin' Donuts

Gets you running, keeps you running.

58920
Yeah Thats Kosher

Are you a regular Dunkin' Donuts customer wanting to try something new? Or are you new to New England and trying the franchise for the first time? As someone who visits Dunkin' Donuts almost every day, I have tried so many different items on their menu. Why do you think I keep on coming back? The franchise has such a large variety of drinks, sandwiches, donuts, and other goods, and all of this keeps me running. Here are some of the best items to try from Dunkies!

1. Caramel Swirl Iced Coffee

THIS. This is what I look forward to when I have to wake up early in the morning.

2. Frozen Caramel Coffee Coolatta

On extremely hot days, not even an iced caramel swirl could cool me down. Here is the real solution.

3. Cold Brew

Looking for a cold and bold flavor? Look no further than cold brew. However, you should be advised that Dunkin' Donuts will only have so many batches of cold brew available per day. Make sure you come early in the day for this!

4. Boston Kreme Donut

Chocolate frosting on the top and creme inside. Excuse me while I go to heaven.

5. Sausage, Egg and Cheese Sandwich on an Everything Bagel

The best breakfast sandwich available from Dunkin' Donuts. Simply order a sausage, egg, and cheese and ask for it on an everything bagel and you will not be disappointed.

6. Strawberry Coolatta

Not a fan of coffee flavor? Have no fear! Coolattas also come in other flavors.

7. Glazed Stick

The glaze just does it all on this one.

8. Hot Chocolate

Hot chocolate from Dunkin' Donuts is so perfect for a chilly night out.

9. Strawberry Banana Smoothie

For a rather healthier option, the strawberry banana smoothie is a delicious option.

10. Texas Toast Grilled Cheese

The texas toast has to be the best part, right?

11. Snack N' Go Wraps

For a lighter portion of your favorite sandwich, a snack n' go wrap is the answer.

12. Frozen Hot Chocolate

Do you love hot chocolate no matter how hot it is outside? Here is a smart choice.

Thank you Dunkin' Donuts for getting me running and keeping me going!