The 12 Lists Project

The 12 Lists Project

A year of monthly journaling inspiration

9
The 12 Lists Project

The act of list making is such an essential part of our everyday lives, whether we jot down those lists on paper or create plans in our minds. From scribbling down daily tasks, mapping out lifelong goals, or tallying up our top ten favorite songs. So many of our inner desires and thoughts are revealed through the lists we create.

I've been a serious list maker for as long as I can remember. At work I juggle three different types of lists to keep myself on track. Lately, I've come to realize that list making isn't just about keeping a tally on things I need to remember or work goals I need to complete. Lists can be a great tool for self discovery, exploration, and even fun too!

In light of the new year quickly approaching, I've created 12 lists: one for each month of the year. In this article, you'll find ways to make each month more thoughtful and vibrant by looking inside yourself to reveal your inner wisdom and confidence. All you need is a curious spirit and a readiness to discover the beauty, joy, creativity and power that is already inside of you!

Read through the list, feel the mood of each month or season and enjoy your exploration of self. 2017 is already on its way to being your best year yet, and I couldn't feel luckier to be part of your journey.

Happy Listing

xo Lovebird

January

List 1

List your goals and dreams for this year.

List the happiest moments of your life so far.

February

List 2

List what you would like your life to look like in ten years.

List your best qualities.

March

List 3

List the ways you love to have fun.

List all the people who brighten your day.

April

List 4

List the ways you can cleanse your life for spring.

List the things that make your spirit feel free.

May

List 5

List the things that make you laugh.

List your quirks.

June

List 6

List the things that make you feel healthy: mind, body, and soul.

List the qualities you admire most in others.

July

List 7

List your top twenty mood-boosting songs.

List the things that make you feel peaceful.

August

List 8

List the words that define your personality.

List the wildest things you want to try.

September

List 9

List everything you love to do outdoors.

List the things you treasure most.

October

List 10

List your favorite things about fall.

List your greatest comforts.

November

List 11

List the words that warm your spirit.

List the things you are grateful for.

December

List 12

List the most memorable moments of your year.

List the things that make up your ideal holiday season.