Who doesn't like celebrating holidays throughout the year? Sometimes I feel that there aren't enough holidays during the year, that is why I have compiled a list of 12 fun holidays to look forward to this year, one for each month of the year. Mark your favorites in your calendar, and celebrate all of these fun days!
1. Tuesday, January 24: Compliment Day
On this day, challenge yourself to give compliments out to all of the people in your life. People have been celebrating Compliment Day since 1998 in order to spread love.
2. Saturday, February 4: Eat Ice Cream For Breakfast Day
Three words: I can't wait.
3. Thursday, March 23: Puppy Day
Find as many puppies as you can today and give them lots of hugs.
4. Sunday, April 16: Wear Pajamas To Work Day
Tell all your coworkers about this one; no one wants to miss an opportunity to work in pajamas for a day!
5. Sunday, May 14: Dance Like A Chicken Day
Crank the Chicken Dance and pretend to be a kid again.
6. Sunday, June 18: International Picnic Day
Just in time for the great summer weather! Grab a blanket and a picnic basket and head to your nearest park for some sandwiches and sunshine.
7. Thursday, July 6: World Kissing Day
Grab that special someone and give them a big smooch today.
8. Wednesday, August 16: Tell A Joke Day
Why did the chicken cross the road? You'll have to wait until August to find out.
9. Saturday, September 16: Guacamole Day
[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F01%2F22%2F636206543355909658-878736204_getfile.aspx%3Fguid%3D412db3db-b024-40f2-af24-eb660e17435f&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=537&h=27a6bafa3c1d3742309afb26e26913a7695a20dc63cb4a43c5b8de4ae18790ff&size=980x&c=1612076121 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2017%252F01%252F22%252F636206543355909658-878736204_getfile.aspx%253Fguid%253D412db3db-b024-40f2-af24-eb660e17435f%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D537%26h%3D27a6bafa3c1d3742309afb26e26913a7695a20dc63cb4a43c5b8de4ae18790ff%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1612076121%22%7D" expand=1 original_size="1x1"]
As if you needed another reason to eat more guac.
10. Sunday, October 22: CAPS LOCK DAY
ONLY TYPE IN CAPS ALL DAY LONG TODAY.
11. Saturday, November 11: Origami Day
Try your hand and this paper folding art, and see how many different things you can make.
12. Saturday, December 16: Chocolate Covered Anything Day
Let your imagination run wild, and dip all of your favorite treats in chocolate.