If 'The 12 Days Of Christmas' Were 'The 12 Days Of College Finals'

If 'The 12 Days Of Christmas' Were Rewritten As 'The 12 Dreadful Days Of College Finals'

Maybe singing about them will them make less horrible.

441

The word everyone dreads hearing at the end of the semester: FINALS. It's the worst time of the school year but as soon as they're over, college students can enjoy the most wonderful time of the year... a much-needed break and of course, Christmas. Playing off the famous Christmas carol, here are the 12 dreadful days of college finals.

1. On the first day of finals my college gave to me, a full week of constant stress and anxiety

media.giphy.com

2. On the second day of finals my college gave to me, 2 all-nighters 

media.giphy.com

and a full week of constant stress and anxiety.

3. On the third day of finals my college gave to me, 3 brutally honest course evaluations 

media.giphy.com

2 all-nighters and a full week of constant stress and anxiety.

4. On the fourth day of finals my college gave to me, 4 thoughts of dropping out

media.giphy.com

3 brutally honest course evaluations, 2 all-nighters and a week full of constant stress and anxiety.

5. On the fifth day of finals my college gave to me, 5 full-blown breakdowns

media.giphy.com

4 thoughts of dropping out, 3 brutally honest course evaluations, 2 all-nighters and a week full of constant stress and anxiety.

6. On the sixth day of finals my college gave to me, 6 cumulative final exams to worry about

media.giphy.com

5 full-blown breakdowns, 4 thoughts of dropping out, 3 brutally honest course evaluations, 2 all-nighters and a week full of constant stress and anxiety.

7. On the seventh day of finals my college gave to me, 7 venting phone calls to Mom

media.giphy.com

6 cumulative final exams to worry about, 5 full-blown breakdowns, 4 thoughts of dropping out, 3 brutally honest course evaluations, 2 all-nighters and a week full of constant stress and anxiety.

8.  On the eighth day of finals my college gave to me, 8 impulsive Panera online orders

media.giphy.com

7 venting phone calls to Mom, 6 cumulative final exams to worry about, 5 full-blown breakdowns, 4 thoughts of dropping out, 3 brutally honest course evaluations, 2 all-nighters and a week full of constant stress and anxiety.

9. On the ninth day of finals my college gave to me, 9 items to complete on the to-do list

media.giphy.com

8 impulsive Panera online orders, 7 venting phone calls to Mom, 6 cumulative final exams to worry about, 5 full-blown breakdowns, 4 thoughts of dropping out, 3 brutally honest course evaluations, 2 all-nighters and a week full of constant stress and anxiety.

10. On the tenth day of finals my college gave to me, 10 shots of espresso/cups of coffee

media.giphy.com

9 items to complete on the to-do list, 8 impulsive Panera online orders, 7 venting phone calls to Mom, 6 cumulative final exams to worry about, 5 full -lown breakdowns, 4 thoughts of dropping out, 3 brutally honest course evaluations, 2 all-nighters and a week full of constant stress and anxiety.

11. On the eleventh day of finals my college gave to me, 11 days of chronic dry eyes, crankiness and exhaustion

media.giphy.com

10 shots of espresso/cups of coffee, 9 items to complete on the to-do list, 8 impulsive Panera online orders, 7 venting phone calls to Mom, 6 cumulative final exams to worry about, 5 full-blown breakdowns, 4 thoughts of dropping out, 3 brutally honest course evaluations, 2 all-nighters and a week full of constant stress and anxiety.

12. On the twelfth day of finals my college gave to me, 12 reasons for a well-deserved holiday break

media.giphy.com

11 days of chronic dry eyes, crankiness and exhaustion, 10 shots of espresso/cups of coffee, 9 items to complete on the to-do list, 8 impulsive Panera online orders, 7 venting phone calls to Mom, 6 cumulative final exams to worry about, 5 full-blown breakdowns, 4 thoughts of dropping out, 3 brutally honest course evaluations, 2 all-nighters and a week full of constant stress and anxiety

Good luck students and may the odds be ever in your favor.