Top 8 Christmas Songs to Jam Out To This Holiday Season

Put these songs on for a guaranteed fun time.

6

As the best time of year approaches, add these 8 songs to your playlist for a guaranteed dance party around the Christmas tree with friends and families.

Candy Cane Lane

This upbeat song by Sia will put anyone in the mood to make Christmas cookies and dance around the kitchen!

Santa Baby

The classic song redone by Ariana Grande and Liz Gillies sounds like Christmas coming through any speaker.

The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)

Baby Bieber does this song so nicely with his sweet, sweet voice!

Drummer Boy

The Christmas wrap (hehe) that no one thought we needed but we defiantly do. Shoutout to JB again for killing it on the Mistletoe album.

All I Want (For Christmas) 

If only One Direction had there own album... but Liam Payne does an amazing job on this sweet song.

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)

"The Snows coming down!" Baby, Please don't forget about Micheal Bublé's magical Christmas album!

Little Saint Nick

The Beach Boys boring the beach to Christmas time with their upbeat classic that get's every dancing around the tree.

A Very Kacey Christmas

I wouldn't be a true number one Kacey fan if I didn't mention one of her fabulous Christmas songs but I couldn't choose just one so make to give the whole record a listen!