Spring 2016 is proving to be just about as warm as a second winter thus far with rumors of snow in mid-April. With finals fast approaching and summer on the horizon, you may be experiencing a mix of the dead of winter and the heat of summer all at once. Even with the complications that the end of seasons and deadlines bring, we can still get our fill of springtime thanks to our friends from the Hundred Acre Wood. If the days are still making you say Oh, bother, here are 11 quotes that are sure to bring a giggle and a sun-shiny perspective!
1. "Some people care too much. I think it's called love.”
2. "I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.”
3.”Love is taking a few steps backward maybe even more…to give way to the happiness of the person you love.”
4. "Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day."
5. "When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is
going to happen.”
6.“If you want to make a song more hummy, add a few tiddely poms.”
7. "The things that make me different are the things that make me.”
8. "Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon.”
9. "It's so much more friendly with two.”
10. "We will be friends until forever, just you wait and see."
11.“A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.“
No matter how old we are or what we’re doing, the words of A.A Milne can always serve as a comfort to us and a reminder that “You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”