11 Ways To Be Ridiculously Extra

11 Ways To Be Ridiculously Extra

"How extra you gonna be?"

943
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZGqjyv8wny4/maxresdefault.jpg

Urban dictionary defines extra as being "over the top, excessive dramatic behavior". Being extra is basically going above and beyond, because you can and because you want to. I don't judge anyone for being extra, and I love taking opportunities to be extra when I can. Here's some ways you can be very extra in your daily life.

1. Saying that you are extra

Using the term 'extra' without a word following is in itself extremely extra. Using slang is annoying, yet fun. And don't lie, you use those stupid slang terms too.

2. Ordering a salad with dressing on the side

Making it extremely obvious that you are watching what you eat typically hints that you are trying too hard. But eat that salad anyway, being extra is fun.

3. Dressing up for class

I applaud girls (and guys) that show up to a college class dressed like they are ready for the bad. High heals, black jeans, and straightened hair-that kind of extra should be recognized.

4. Wearing or putting pink stuff everywhere

My entire car interior is hot pink, from the seat covers to the dice hanging on the mirror, and I love being extra with my very pink furry car.

5. Glitter and rhinestones

Overly using glitter or rhinestones (which is not possible in my opinion) is very extra and amazing.

6. Announcing a baby's gender with a huge party

Cute, yet so extra. It's not actually necessary, but it's fun and trendy and I'm guessing I'll have a gender reveal party when I have kids.

7. Walking around with a Starbucks drink

Anyone who gets drinks from Starbucks often is either rich or very extra. Their drinks are amazing though, and there's so much to choose from.

8. Taking selfies from every area of lighting in the room

We all take selfies in different lighting in the same room and then see which one looks the best.

9. Snap chatting someone who is sitting next to you

Sending funny filtered snapchats to a friend who is sitting across the table is super extra. It's unneeded but so need at the same time.

10. Dressing your children in name brand clothing

Children wearing uggs or Jordan's is super unneeded, however we can't deny, it's adorable and super extra.

11. Wearing a crown or sash on your birthday

It's your day and the entire city needs to know. How extra are you if you wear a crown when you get married?