16 Ways Fans Reacted to "The Office" Ending as Told by The Office

Because what better way to show our anger than by gifs of Michael Scott?
16

Netflix just about had a riot on their hands when people heard that "The Office" was going to be removed. It would have been the biggest tragedy of the century, complete with memorials, remembrance concerts, and marches. Thankfully, Netflix themselves have confirmed that they are not in fact getting rid The Office. Thank God for that considering how people reacted to just the rumors; Netflix headquarters would've been burnt to the ground. Here's 16 fan reactions to the rumors of "The Office"

1. When first hearing about the show being removed.

I might've screamed a little.

2. Questioning Netflix for their very irrational and sinful decision.

How dare they.

3. When you just couldn't comprehend the tragedy.

What the heck are we going to do with our free time now?

4. Realizing you now have no go-to show.

What are we supposed to watch when we're done watching another show?

5. Trying to accept that you now have to actually adult and not hide in your room rewatching the series for the 2nd time.

Or the fourth time like me.

6. When someone asks why you're so upset.

Let us sulk in peace.

7. Or worse, when someone tells you that it's not a big deal.

And the whole fan base will help cover it up.

8. Trying to grasp how hard it is.

It's too hard to handle.

9. Realizing that you'll never again see the relationship goals that are Jim and Pam.

That's too sad of a world to even think about.

10. Finally accepting that your life will lose 80% of its joy.

65% of my speech is references from The Office. Does Netflix really want to be responsible for making me lose more than half of my speech capability?

11. Us without "The Office" is like Angela without her cats.

We'll have no more Jim and Dwight pranks.

12. Trying to find coping methods like...

Although I'd love to do that anytime.

13. Trying to find new hobbies.

Maybe I'll start an underground toy business like Dwight.

14. Anytime someone tries to tell you to calm down.

15. Finding out that it's all just rumors.

God bless.

16. And finally, understanding how good you actually have it with this amazing show.