11 Types Of Friends We All Have

11 Types Of Friends We All Have

Gotta love 'em.

7
11 Types Of Friends We All Have
  1. That one friend who goes on some kind of trendy food cleanse and then complains about how hungry she is and how much she wants pizza or mac and cheese or some kind of food that isn’t green juice…so you obviously are like “just eat something,” but then cue your friend's look of horror because shame on you, she dropped $80 on some bottles of liquefied kale, and, duh, she's on a cleanse; she obviously doesn't want your mac and cheese.
  2. That one friend who is always the drunkest girl at the party even though you could’ve sworn last night she declared to your entire friend group that she will never drink another ounce of alcohol ever again. As you are remembering this declaration you are simultaneously holding your friend’s head out the window of an Uber praying that that last $3 tequila shot doesn’t result in you getting hit with a $50 cleaning fee.
  3. That one friend who insists that the pregame should start 4 hours before the actual event. And that friend is probably the same friend as #2.
  4. That one friend who always decides she needs to run everywhere. Like no. Please stop. Please come back. I can’t breathe.
  5. That one friend who says she's “on the way,” but in reality she probably actually just got out of the shower and won’t be there for another two hours.
  6. That one friend who always seems to be filming a documentary of her life and the lives of people around her, but in reality it is just another Snapchat added to her daily 250 second Snapchat story. Yes, I am eating lunch. No, I do not want to be filmed.
  7. That one friend who uploads 50 pictures to Facebook daily and it is somehow ALWAYS when you’re out and don’t have access to WiFi, but you still get a notification “So and so added 50 new pictures of you” and you go into a full-blown panic attack because you realize she has screen shotted every Snapchat you have ever sent her and now an entire album of every ugly face you can possibly make is made public. Shoot.
  8. That friend who sings every word to every song on the radio at an unreal volume, and you’re just like there is a reason that Beyoncé is a world-famous superstar and you are not.
  9. That one friend who always answers the group texts but never your individual text, and you are just sitting there like wait, why did you just do that?
  10. That one friend who feels that any kind of small annoyance to her deserves the longest, most obnoxious string of profanity you have ever heard. Like dude, the F-Bomb is not needed just because they don’t have your size in those pair of jeans…and now you just upset that mother over there with her three young kids because you just taught them everything they aren’t supposed to learn for at least another 15 years.
  11. That one friend who might as well open up a tab on your bank account because her “credit card has gone missing” for now five months and the question “can you pay for me?” isn’t even needed anymore because you just expect that this meal will be on you...again.