11 Toys Every 00's Kid Had on Their Christmas List

Growing up in the 2000's was the best time for toys. From Bratz Dolls to Razor Scooters, every kid had at least one of these toys on their Christmas list.
228

With Black Friday sales coming up in less than a week, I think we should take a trip down memory lane in a little Christmas gift throwback for millennials.

1. Bratz Dolls

The dolls with the infamous attitudes and pouty lips. Everyone had a favorite. #TeamChloe all the way.

2. Nintendo DS

A dual screen hand held game device with a touch screen?! Every kid went crazy for these and were constantly on them.

3. The Sims (with every expansion pack)

Trust me, my parents spent hundreds of dollars on the games and the expansion packs throughout many birthdays and Christmases.

44. iPod (of some variation)

Whether it was the mini, touch, nano, at some point a kid would find one of these under their Christmas tree.

5. Portable DVD Player

In the days before having everything on your phone, you had to have a device to watch movies on during long car rides.

6. Razor Scooter

Coolest kid on the block if you could do a jump on your scooter. But also the worst pain imaginable from getting hit in the ankle with it.

8. XBox 360

One of the most highly sought after Microsoft products to date.

9. Nintendo Wii

Of course to compete with the 360 and to bring the wireless controller full body console to homes.

10110. Lite-Brite

We all lost plastic pegs left and right, but I was a champion at making rainbows on them.

11. Poo-Chis

The electronic version of man's best friend.