Sadly, President Obama's final term is coming to an end. Now we have to deal with Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, and all the drama that comes with that. In this troubling and difficult time, let's talk and laugh at some of President Obama's funniest and cutest times while in office.
1. When he made VP Joe Biden a best friend bracelet.
2. When Pres. Obama brought Luther to the 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner.
President Obama bringing Keegan-Michael Key to play Luther, his anger translator from the hit show "Key and Peele," was a hilariously awesome way to bring up serious topics at the White House Correspondents' Dinner.
3. That time he went on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" and read mean tweets about himself.
The President sure knows how to laugh at himself! Watch full video here.
4. His mic drop.
The mic drop at the final White House Correspondents' Dinner speech was one for the books. "Obama out."
5. When he played with Spiderman.
President Obama has always been great with kids, and this pictures shows what he would do to put a smile on their face.
6. Anytime that he talks about his daughters.
The way that President Obama talks about his daughters would make anyone smile. He has so much faith and love for them, and he would want his daughters to go after anything they want it life because nothing can hold them back.
7. When he sang Al Green in a speech.
Our president has a beautiful voice.
8. When he danced with Michelle, the First Lady, to Beyonce singing "At Last."
How are they so perfect?!
9. When President Obama and VP Biden jogged around the White House for the "Let's Move" campaign.
10. His roast of Donald Trump at the 2016 White House Correspondents' dinner.
11. When he appeared on "Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis"
President Obama's snappy comments to Galifianakis are deadpan hilarious, watch the full video here.